Looking for a Scripter *Pay*

The admin need a scripter..please pm me I send you the ip sever.I do nto know how much he is paying but you can figure out

Eumm script what and my i speak to the admin ?

And you most useless post of the day award goes to ...... alkiller00 *whooooooo!* come on down!

Seriously this is just pathetic. Not only does it appear that you dont own the server, but your not even going to post any information regarding the job at all? How much is he paying? What are the available payment methods? What type of server is it? How long is the job? What needs to be done?

All of these are questions that you need to answer before making a post for hiring a scripter. Also if you arent the owner and dont have this information, why did you even bother posting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
And you most useless post of the day award goes to ...... alkiller00 *whooooooo!* come on down!

Seriously this is just pathetic. Not only does it appear that you dont own the server, but your not even going to post any information regarding the job at all? How much is he paying? What are the available payment methods? What type of server is it? How long is the job? What needs to be done?

All of these are questions that you need to answer before making a post for hiring a scripter. Also if you arent the owner and dont have this information, why did you even bother posting?
Don't be an ass.. You wrote 2 paragraphs FOR NOTHING. You can just say "Read this topic before posting."

Quote:
Originally Posted by coole210
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't be an ass.. You wrote 2 paragraphs FOR NOTHING. You can just say "Read this topic before posting."
For nothing? Put it this way, what is more helpful and informal? "Read this topic" or a detailed explanation of what he should be doing. My post's point explained what he needs to put more information for future references, what did yours do?

This is This topic is pathetic and pointless let this "admin" postretirement the info and c if its real