[FilterScript] [FS] Car Tuning Menu v. 1.1 Mod by Rsts [Lucas] Updated Link

Well i like tuning cars so maked this script.Well this is my first big script and i am actually happy cos it works.Here is some SS.But i noticed after you add Hydraulics on 4 cars you cant add on 5 car.It is not my script bug.I tried over menu and over command /addcomp 1087 .So i hope dev team will fix it :P
This script was change for buged Wheel Arch and Loco Low Co garages in SA-MP 0.21 .Later in SA-MP 0.22 garage bug was fixed....

Cars to test script

Startingtunning on Tornado

Hmm

Adding last part

Car is pimped !!

Hmm :P

4 Lowriders

Some info about this script
Script: Filterscript
Version: 1.1
Credits: Rsts(me) and big thanks to kaisersouse for changes he did
What this script do? Basicly this script allow you to tune any vehicle you want / allow in FS .
How do i add wich vehicles i can modify? Simply open .pwn and find line 305
What are commands? For now on there is only one command you need /tune
If i use this server will my server crash? NO it has no chance that your server crash using this FS if you follow given rules
And what that rules are? Rules are that you never allow / try to /tune any Boats , Planes .
What about special vehicles? Special vehicles like Monster Truck , Dune ride .... can be repainted , changed wheels or add nitro and bass bost.
And what with Hydraulics on Special vehicles?Hydraulics will work on some and on some your car will just become unusable but server wont crash

Where i can download this script?http://www.sendspace.com/file/72iiww
Thanks in advance
Please leave your comment or if you found any bugs

Lucas Bertone aka Rsts

P.S. Version 1.1 right intented

UPDATE: Thank you all for using this script. Just to inform you all that this script wont be updated anymore for public. It's four years old now... If i decide to update it then it would be ultimate tuning script with every transfender car and each part. You all free to update, use , remake it just keep the credit's. I'm not lazy to update it it's just lack of time due to job. :P

you have to register to view the file? F that.

Yea I agree thats completely stupid.

dont bitch, register if you wanna download it

I can't download it. Sorry , Car tuning script for SA-MP was not found.

It could be because the person hosting the download removed or renamed the file.

This download has been automatically flagged for review by the webmaster. Put another link plz or upload the mod on www.filefront.com.
Thanks! PLz i really need this MOD

Can someone put it somewhere else?

does this do transfender cars?

Sorry shinny, Car tuning script for SA-MP was not found.

It could be because the person hosting the download removed or renamed the file.

This download has been automatically flagged for review by the webmaster.

What a noob download! (close this post!!!!! or give other download!)

| Andre9977 | You have download the file ?

Can download here

http://files.filefront.com/Car+Tunin.../fileinfo.html

upload by me

sry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by | Andre9977 |
We tried it with many vehicles, worked perfectly, no bugs or crashes.

May I edit it into my "streettuner" script soon coming?
Yes but please leave credits for part of code you take

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by caki
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
does this do transfender cars?
Quote:
Will it do transfender cars or just WAA and LL?
I coudnt find list of Transfender car parts so it isnt done.If anyone have it i will add them too
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/index.php/Car_Component_ID
Yes BUT do you realise the problem here? From 1000-1024

Means that i must take each car and test it with each part witch is very slow and boring.It can take up to few weeks to test em all
Make a seperate script to test. Load up 70 transfender cars (1 of each type) and then use a loop to apply mods to each vehicle on command. Its 24 items so you can set something up that will apply id 1024 if you type "/mod 1024". Whichever cars show the mod are the ones that can have it. Just a theory. Or for TF cars just find generic parts that work on all vehicles. Won't be exactly like TF but clsoe enough I guess.
Nope your solution wont work cos wrong conponent on wrong car = server crash and that takes alot of time to test all 70 cars

Actualy i founded solution for my problem.By checking game files i founded this

Код:
admiral, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw
washing, exh_b_l, exh_b_m, exh_b_t, exh_b_ts, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw, spl_b_bar_l, spl_b_bbb_m, spl_b_bbr_m, spl_b_mar_m

Also usualy you can mod Tahoma and Voodoo in Loco garage but in parts says only 
tahoma, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw
voodoo, nto_b_l, nto_b_s, nto_b_tw

Also i dont remeber that bikes are moddable but looks like they disabled them to mod 
#fcr900, exh_bk_fc_sa, exh_bk_fc_ta, exh_bk_fc_tc, misc_a_bk_fc1, misc_a_bk_fc2, nto_bk_s, nto_bk_tw
#bf400, exh_bk_bf_sa, exh_bk_bf_ta, exh_bk_bf_tc, misc_a_bk_bf1, misc_a_bk_bf2, nto_bk_s, nto_bk_tw
#nrg500, exh_bk_nr_sa, exh_bk_nr_ta, exh_bk_nr_tc, misc_a_bk_nr1, misc_a_bk_nr2, nto_bk_s, nto_bk_tw
#pcj600, exh_bk_pc_sa, exh_bk_pc_ta, exh_bk_pc_tc, misc_a_bk_pc1, misc_a_bk_pc2, nto_bk_s, nto_bk_tw
List of each part for each car.So now i can do it propertly.So you can expect update soon
Well my code is a bit complicated but by multiple security checks there is no way to cause server crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russo666
Can download here

upload by me

sry for my bad english
Thank you for Mirror .included in 1 post

Quote:
Well i like tuning cars so maked this script.Well this is my first big script and i am actually happy cos it works.Here is some SS.But i noticed after you add Hydraulics on 4 cars you cant add on 5 car.It is not my script bug.I tried over menu and over command /addcomp 1087 .So i hope dev team will fix it :P
This script was change for buged Wheel Arch and Loco Low Co garages in samp 0.21 .

Cars to test script

Startingtunning on Tornado

Hmm

Adding last part

Car is pimped !!

Hmm :P

4 Lowriders

Some informations:

Type of script: Filterscript
Lines: 2758
Safe for using? Yes script have multiple security checks and all has been tested so use it without any fear
Your server wont crash if you dont try to joke with planes and boats helis etc ...
Cars Supported: All Wheel Arch , Loco co and for Transfender cars only Wheels , Nitro , Hydru and Bass
Planes ? NO DO NOT TRY OR YOU WILL CRASH SERVER
Boats? NO DO NOT TRY OR YOU WILL CRASH SERVER
Helis? same as above
Tank Ah try it

Other veichles like Kart or Monster? Yes for all other ''special'' cars you can mod them with Wheels , Nitro , Hydru and Bass

NOTE: Some cars like Dune Ride or Monster will not be driveable after puting hydru on car.Server wont crash but car will be unusable

Any planed updates?

Yes in next update you will be able to mod all Transfender cars same as you do in garage.
Possible new command in menu to remove installed commponents. Probably only for Hydru and Nitro or to unmod whole car.I need to test that first

Download link http://mafia-rp.profusehost.net/index.php go under downloads

Mirror

Thx in advance
Please leave your comment or if you found any bugs

Lucas Bertone aka Rsts

Would you like a direct download mirror?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake08
Would you like a direct download mirror?
Sure why not

Thanks

http://lasventurasfun.com/mirrors/Ca...-Menu-v1.0.rar
There ya go!

Quote:
I totally hate unindented codes, like other scripter shall indent it...
I've done it though
Unindented? What you mean?

Quote:
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/wrong indendation", true) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This is kind of wrong, You must leave 4 spaces before line there.");
return 1;
}
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/right indendation", true) == 0)
{
  SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "This is kind of wrong, You must leave 4 spaces before line there.");
  return 1;
}
But I've indented it, made it lookalike to my script, which is very clean...
Needs some more investigating, I've changed menu to one:

Quote:

Paintjobs
Colors
Exhausts
Front bumpers
Rear bumpers
Roof
Spoilers
Side skirts
Wheels
Others (hydraulics, nitro, stereo)

^^ My main menu looks like this!
Well i have only one command in script so that isnt so important.And my script is idented property otherwise pawno complier would give you error

Quote:
Quote:
Well i have only one command in script so that isnt so important.And my script is idented property otherwise pawno complier would give you error
Wrong, on the 7th line of the FS, there is: #pragma tabsize 0, Your "Loose Indentation" will not show because of it.

Removing the #pragma tabsize 0,
Код:
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
38 Warnings.
I'm not talking about the command, 90% of warnings are in OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow callback
I dont want to be rude but i dont care about that.Most important is that script works property.It isnt Gamemode script so again it isnt important way of script to reduce lag etc .Its just small FS .But if you really hate that just edit it .

Enjoy

I love the script, but had to make some changes before I'd run it on my server. The way the script checks modelid is a little insane:

Код:
    if(GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 562 ||
		GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 565 ||
		GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 559 ||
		GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 561 ||
		GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 560 ||
		GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) == 575 ||

etc so forth
To make things easier on the server, I put this:

Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate) {
	if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER) {
	  pvehicleid[playerid] = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	  pmodelid[playerid] = GetVehicleModel(pvehicleid[playerid]);
	}
	else {
	  pvehicleid[playerid] = 0;
	  pmodelid[playerid] = 0;
	}
	return 1;
}
then changed the modelid check routine:

Код:
	switch(pmodelid[playerid]) {
    case 562,565,559,561,560,575,534,567,536,535,576,411,579,602,496,518,527,589,597,419,
and changed ALL of the other GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)) to a simple pmodelid[playerid]. This made the response time visibly better (to me anyways).

I cleaned up SOME of the indentation and added supporting code for the changes made above, as well as tweaked some spelling/grammar. I also noticed the Slamvan doesn't register as a Locos Low vehicle, even though it should. That fix is up to you

Version with my edits: http://madoshi.net/samp/kaiser_tuningcar.pwn

I am not responsible for the forum raping the indentation posted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray8995
View Post
Yea I agree thats completely stupid.
!!!!!