Can't access certain websites..

Hi guys,

Since yesterday I haven't been able to access certain websites that I visited quite frequently before.
These sites include my own website, and the website of the company it is hosted at.
I have tried in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, but in all three it won't work.

The strange thing is, these websites DO work when I use a proxy!
Now I've ******d around, and tried several things (Changed my MTU to 1492 and 576 but both didn't work, I've flushed my DNS which also didn't work, scanned for viruses but that didn't work either and I ran Ccleaner to clear cookies and other crap but that also didn't give any result)

Do you know what I can do to fix this?

Check your DNS in your internet connection. Flushing it will not help.
Use this http://www.malwarebytes.org/ It helped me when i got an infection like that.

But it was DNS related(my case, which sounds the same). DO NOT VISIT ANY ONLINE BANKING SITES! It may be a redirect to their servers.

I've tried the quick scan, because I haven't really got time now for a full scan, but it didn't find anything.
I'll try the full scan tomorrow.

Check that there are no filter's or restricted access on your router.

I have the same problem. But I keep flushing DNS and clearing cache, then restarting and using ccleaner. Its rlly annoying when that happens.

I don't know what fixed it, but I can access the websites again!

yeh it keeps happening most of the time -.- I hate it. It comes and suddenly you cant acess a website :/