Hiring a Scripter

Yea, this pretty much explains it I don't know if I am at the right place for this type of stuff but I am trying to find someone that I can trust and help me script a gamemode I am more interested finding someone that is very familiar with the Godfather gamemode + Raven's Roleplay. Yaya I know I want to edit the gamemode but I believe the way I'm going for it may boost it up and make it helluva more fun to play.

[LAYOUT/FEEL:]

The thing is that I want 2 change is the overall layout of the gamemode like adding in text draw menus, changing the lotto like for instance if someone does /lotto [number] the drawing won't be until the next day. I also want to add days of the week into the gamemode and change the server time so it doesn't go by the actual real life time. I am also looking to add deathmatch areanas and at the same time enforcing people not to deathmatch random people outside of the areana only way that people can really kill on there is killing hits or kill a cop or a chance to get revenge to kill someone that killed them.

[FUEL/GOVERNMENT:]

I also want to have the fuel system re-worked with as is the fuel system is great but its based off 100 gallons of fuel thats like come on lol. I want the cars, semi, and some other vehicles based off its own fuel capacity and so on. The fuel cost should be adjustable by admin and should be $3 a gallon for default. Another thing that will be great all the taxes and so on will go into the Server's bank and the admins of the gamemode are the government people :P.

[HOUSING/JOBS:]

The housing system is great but I want it to show on the map which house is occupied like a red icon if the house is already brought and a green house icon if the house is avaivable for sale. The jobs I believe they need alot more done to them I want more places to added for the person to work at, the trucking jobs I want it 2 be based like 18 wheels of steel where they can pick what to deliver and pick what location to deliver to and by that it will show which city is in demand of that product like for instance if the person brought the supplies for like $500 for 5 items and one city isn't in demand and underprices it for like -$10 under so the trucker will lose money if he sells it for them like a supply & demand thing.

[OUTRO:]

If anyone is up for the challenge let me know also give me an offer for how much $$ you want to make from this and I'll think about your offer if I like your offer I will proudly accept it and it will also give you full admin rights on the server , I'll need to check out what you done to the script before you give it to me so I can confirm that you actually done or came close to what I was aiming for.

You can email me at: badda_boomm@hotmail.com for your offering prices, and how long it would take you to complete this.