Server host with no support.

As serverffs offers SA-MP servers I will be posting my review in the everything and nothing to make people aware of what they maybe getting themselfs into if they purchase from the serverffs.

I expected serverffs to be quick with their ticket system, But I was wrong. It appears that I have been waiting at least 4 days to get my question answered and still counting the days as it's still not answered. If anyone has got/had issues like this please post them. Also I find it rather strange how their live service is for sales only.

ive heard that the only good thing about serverffs is the actual hosting itself. In my opinion and from what ive heard the prices are too much and the support response time is pathetic. Try volt host.

Thanks I will be sure to check it out. The hosting with Serverffs is great don't get me wrong but their support is awfully pathetic and that is enough to put you off from being a host with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks I will be sure to check it out. The hosting with Serverffs is great don't get me wrong but their support is awfully pathetic and that is enough to put you off from being a host with them.
I remember they were awfully notorious, but then slowly degraded, now they're shit in my opinion.

I've always been a customer at ServerFFS, and in that long time I've been hosting my server, their support and hosting have always been good.
They replied to my tickets the same day. The server is never down. It's good.
Sad to see that many others to have their problems with serverFFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SVRPG]Falcon
Посмотреть сообщение
I've always been a customer at ServerFFS, and in that long time I've been hosting my server, their support and hosting have always been good.
Same with me ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerking
Посмотреть сообщение
Same with me ^
I agree, never had much problem with ServerFFS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SVRPG]Falcon
Посмотреть сообщение
When was the last time you used the support? I know the servers are ok but the support is poor and lacking. And yes I find it sad that some people find problems with the service but back in the day before the changes happened in 2010 they were good with support.

A thread like this has been posted more than 5 times already. Nobody gives a shit. Smart people check out the host before buying something. So stop thinking and assuming before buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
A thread like this has been posted more than 5 times already. Nobody gives a shit. Smart people check out the host before buying something. So stop thinking and assuming before buying.
Saurik. If you read other reply's you can cleary see that they used to be good with responce. I been with ServerFFS for a while and I used to have a good service. So It's been checked out