This is very annoying, help please.

I have a problem, I have port forwarded, and I can't, nor my friends can join my SA-MP server!
I am not going to spend my money on a host, which I have heard doesn't even help, so, please, can someone help me with this situation?

does your computer have static IP in your LAN?

My connection type is not Static, and I turned LAN off, on my server.cfg. does LAN have anything to do with this..?

EDIT: Well, I am not going to pay, but I do think my connection type is Static, my IP doesn't change if the router restarts, etc...

Have you fixed your internal IP (192.168.xxx.xxx) in your Windows settings?

This should have been posted in Server Support.

Load up your server and add 127.0.0.1:7777 to your Favorites list in your SA-MP client browser. If you set up your server on a different port, then use that instead of 7777. If you still can't retrieve info on your server, then you did something wrong when setting it up. It doesn't matter if you have ports forwarded when it comes to playing on a server that you're hosting locally. Adding your local address and server port should almost always show up if you set up your server correctly.

If it does show up correctly, then either you haven't set up your port forwarding correctly and/or you aren't giving your friends the correct IP address.

Find out your current WAN IP address by visiting www.whatismyip.com. Tell us what your address is.

Tell us what router you're using; brand and model preferred.

Check your Windows Firewall settings to make sure that the port isn't being blocked in any way. If the firewall is on, check the Exceptions list and make sure the port is listed. Might as well add an exception for UDP, as well as TCP, just to be safe.

EDIT: Silly mod moved it to Client Support. I guess that's technically right, but lmao.

I use Belkin Router, my WAN IP is 99.73.235.244,
I give them my WAN IP, it works for like 2 minutes, I tell them to join, and it stops working,
I try, and try, maybe it is because I have a Belkin Router..?

EDIT: My Firewall is not preventing anything
And forgot to mention this, my DMZ is BLOCKING my server, completely, Enable it, my server runs perfectly, and when I disable it as before, it doesn't, I am not in the position to let hacker attacks harm my computer!

DMZ doesn't really affect hackers and you afaik.

Demilitarized Zone did affect, when I enabled it, it started working, but it also blocks connection, as if
EX: I'm playing PS3 and I enable DMZ, that would affect my network.. [That was an Example, so please don't message me and say that was off topic.]

Keep it on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krx17
View Post
Keep it on?
Keep my DMZ, what? Your asking me to enable DMZ or what?..

EDIT: My server is on, on my WAN IP, so as my local IP, but I can't seem to enter properly..

Disable the DMZ option. You do not need it. It's only useful to small businesses or people with personal, physical, separate servers. Trust me, you don't need it. If everything works fine with it off, then definitely turn it off.

But thats the problem, If I turn it off, my pro gets pissed, because you need to enable DMZ for online PS3 to work.. :/ I hate my router..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrAzYx
Посмотреть сообщение
But thats the problem, If I turn it off, my pro gets pissed, because you need to enable DMZ for online PS3 to work.. :/ I hate my router..
You do? I don't, and neither does my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKo95
Посмотреть сообщение
You do? I don't, and neither does my friend.
Thanks guys, but I don't think I want to waste your time, your help meant a lot, and thanks for all the support, but my router isn't capable of hosting a server, might as well just quit.