Looking For Mid-Expierenced Developers!

Hello, I'm the owner of OverDrive Gaming, once an active gaming community that participated in many multiplayers mods, and games. Anyways, we're looking to re-open, and with this, we need developers. No we're not some cheep-o wanna' be community that is home hosting. We are fully dedicated to get back up and running, and have purchased box's to host multiple 'things' off of. And they are not cheep-o, low spec box(s) either. Again, we are very dedicated to getting re-opened and becoming what we used to be.

We are currently setting up the forums, and the gamerservers as we speak. But we need SAMP developers. We will be running multiple SA-MP servers as-well, one being a Roleplay Server, another being either a DM, or a Stunt server, or possibly something totally unique, but to do this, I need help, and this help with come from developers, I'm not a full fledged experienced PAWN coder, sure, I'm pretty good. But nowhere near good enough. So I'm looking for mid-experienced developers.

Requirements:
  • Must have a working microphone.
  • But have acceptable PAWN experience.
  • Must be able to work and cooperate well in a team.
  • Must be able to follow rules as-well as orders.
  • Must be able to work efficiently and be respectful.
I MIGHT make some exceptions to persons without microphones.

If you are still interested in the position, and meet all the stated requirements, please send me a private message via these forums. Thank you!

Yet another community?

if you need me, just call me (write a PM)
i think i good

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZLo
Посмотреть сообщение
if you need me, just call me (write a PM)
i think i good
I'd just rather hire developers not working with another server...

I may just happen to pay aslong as the developer is working only with us, full time.

Well, obviously I'd pay with paypal, and it all depends on how much I'd pay.

I am interested in developing RP scripts. I started doing mine from scratch... It's getting boring though, it would be nice if I had more people to work with.

Msn me at: gabe@gabe.me

Do you mean, the scripting department, or the mapping department?

And what do you mean with full-time ? 8h/day ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you mean, the scripting department, or the mapping department?
Preferably developers, but mappers would be useful.