Help With the GarStore FS

Guys when i buy some thing from the Ammunation , It says that i bought for example a deagle costs 3000$ , it gives me the deagle but it doesnt take away the 3000 $ , and here is the code
Код:
if(listitem == 3) // Desert Eeagle
		    {
		        if(GetPlayerMoney(playerid) < 3000) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "You do not have $3000 to buy this desert eagle.");
				else
				{
		        	GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 24, 150);
		        	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -3000);
		        	SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FFFFFF, "You have bought a Desert Eagle for $3000");
		        	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, SHOPMENU+2, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Ammunation Menu", "Baseball Bat\t\t\t$1500\nChainsaw\t\t\t$6500\n9mm\t\t\t\t$2500\nDesert Eagle\t\t\t$3000\nSawn-off Shotgun\t\t$4500\nCombat Shotgun\t\t$6000\nMac10\t\t\t\t$5000\nTec9\t\t\t\t$5000\nMP5\t\t\t\t$5500\nM4\t\t\t\t$10000\nAK47\t\t\t\t$10000\nSniper Rifle\t\t\t$12500\nParachute\t\t\t$3500", "Buy", "Cancel");
and same with the bank , when i deposit for example 50$ , i see in my screen or when i check the balance i see that i deposited that amount , but it doesnt take away the 50 $ , and when i withdraw i see in the dialogue that i withdrawed 50 $ .. please help

Код:
	if(dialogid == SHOPMENU+10)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    new amount = strval(inputtext);
			if(amount > GetPlayerMoney(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "You don't have that much money!");
			if(amount < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "Invalid amount.");
			else
			{
				GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -amount);
				UpdatePlayerBankAccountBalance(playerid, amount);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "You have deposited $%d into your bank account.", amount);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FFFFFF, string);
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(dialogid ==SHOPMENU+12)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    new amount = strval(inputtext);
			if(amount > GetBankAccountBalance(playerid))  return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "You do not have that much money in your bank account!");
			if(amount < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "Invalid amount.");
			else
			{
				GivePlayerMoney(playerid, amount);
				UpdatePlayerBankAccountBalance(playerid, -amount);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "You have withdrawn $%d from your bank account.", amount);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FFFFFF, string);
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(dialogid == SHOPMENU+13)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    new id;
			sscanf(inputtext, "u", id);
			if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "Invalid player!");
			if(id == playerid) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "You can not transfer money to yourself.");
			else
			{
			    SetPVarInt(playerid, "BankTransferChoosenID", id);
				format(string, sizeof(string), "You have $%d in your bank account.\n\nEnter the amount you want to transfer to %s (%d) below:", GetBankAccountBalance(playerid), pNick(id), id);
				ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, SHOPMENU+14, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Bank Menu", string, "Continue", "Cancel");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
	if(dialogid == SHOPMENU+14)
	{
		if(response)
		{
		    new amount = strval(inputtext), tmpstring[128], id = GetPVarInt(playerid, "BankTransferChoosenID");
			if(GetBankAccountBalance(playerid) < amount)  return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "You do not have that much money in your bank account!");
			if(amount < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "Invalid Amount.");
			if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB60000FF, "Invalid player!");
			else
			{
			    UpdatePlayerBankAccountBalance(id, amount);
				UpdatePlayerBankAccountBalance(playerid, -amount);
				format(tmpstring, sizeof(tmpstring), "You have transfered $%d to %s's (%d) bank account.", amount, pNick(id), id);
				SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x00FFFFFF, tmpstring);
				format(tmpstring, sizeof(tmpstring), "%s (%d) have transfered $%d to your bank account.", pNick(playerid), playerid, amount);
				SendClientMessage(id, 0x00FFFFFF, tmpstring);
				DeletePVar(playerid, "BankTransferChoosenID");
			}
		}
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;