[FilterScript] MeanAdmin || Simple administration filterscript, v1.0

Removed due to bugs...

Nice

Basic,but useful. Good basic commands and you said you will add to them so yeah i like it. 8/10

And should finish creating simple administration systems are all the same
and no one takes into account

I will make it bigger, and more funcs and all, but this is it (FOR NOW)
& Ty for the good comments

looks good i will test it.

Odličan posao! Bravo (CRO Version :P )
good job!

You shouldn't release something, especially if you KNOW the efficiency of the script is outdated.

I advise no one download this script until it is updated to more efficient coding methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleluja
View Post
Odličan posao! Bravo (CRO Version :P )
good job!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
View Post
You shouldn't release something, especially if you KNOW the efficiency of the script is outdated.

I advise no one download this script until it is updated to more efficient coding methods.
I will update it, but, I need to know what to use, what do you think it's fastest for file saving? SQL?

Both files and databases (SQLite/MySQL) have relatively the same speed, assuming you use the default functions. If you choose to use files, use the default functions - fopen, fclose, fwrite, fread, etc.

As far as databases, I would use SQLite just because it doesn't require the use of an external plugin. It also may be faster, though I never compared the speeds. (And doubt so anyway)

For commands, go with ZCMD - the fastest command processor created so far. Don't trust other commands processors until you have full speed results posted for them (like the fcmd just released).

I so agree sqlite is developed by sa-mp which means ye you don't really need to use plugins, although i'm using y_ini and i recommend that aswell.

Nice Job mean.

Ok, so then I am gonna use Y_Ini instead of Dini.
Thanks for comments.
EDIT: What do you think about DJSON?
I updated it to ZCMD, just will re-upload when I put better saving system
EDIT 2: Updated the commands to isnull, will reupload when I put better file saving system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
View Post

Whats the point in making rude comments?

--
Good job man, this is a nice release.

I've just compiled it with newest Y_Ini, and it gave tons of:
Код:
undefined symbol: "INI_Exist"
Now I'll see what will DJSON do

you relise you have to rewrite your code, you cant just load and inc and compile

Yes, that's why it gives me INI_Exist error, not dini_Exist, as much as I know, Y_Ini has INI_Exist option + I saw zh3r0 (or something like that) using INI_Exist in one of his scripts

that is a custom function made by a player

Oh thanks, I found a stock, will make it Y_Ini

Just use fexist instead of INI_Exists... It's faster as it's a native SA:MP function and not a custom one.

Also, y_ini is faster than DJSON. So stick with either y_ini or (my)SQL.