2 Problems

I have two questions and I read something like:

1.Why can not use /goto and /gethere ... I use Ladmin and in GM i have /setgoto and etc.. When I write /goto or /gethere tells me that "I was teleported...." but nothing happens.

2.A bug appeared in GM: Only write in chat.A few days ago i put ReactionTest , when I could only occur ReactionTest write, I removed ReactionTest and now can not write in chat.

What to do??

P.S:Sorry for my english !

Show how does your /goto and /gethere structured, maybe its just a little bug.

Also the other one, i think you can get the backup (if you got any) of when you didnt add it and add w/e you added on it after the bug, if you dont got a backup, i think its better if you show the errors, if not then add it back.

Код:
dcmd_goto(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 10 || IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) {
	    if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"USAGE: /goto [playerid]");
	    new player1, string[128];
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) player1 = ReturnPlayerID(params);
	   	else player1 = strval(params);
	 	if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && player1 != playerid) {
			CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"GOTO");
			new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;	GetPlayerPos(player1,x,y,z); SetPlayerInterior(playerid,GetPlayerInterior(player1));
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(player1));
			if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == 2) {
				FS_SetVehiclePos(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),x+3,y,z);	LinkVehicleToInterior(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),GetPlayerInterior(player1));
				SetVehicleVirtualWorld(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid),GetPlayerVirtualWorld(player1));
			} else FS_SetPlayerPos(playerid,x+2,y,z);
			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have teleported to \"%s\"", pName(player1));
			return SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is not connected or is yourself");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
}

dcmd_gethere(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 10) {
	    if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /gethere [playerid]");
    	new player1, playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], adminname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
		player1 = strval(params);
		if(PlayerInfo[player1][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You cannot use this command on this admin");
	 	if(IsPlayerConnected(player1) && player1 != INVALID_PLAYER_ID && player1 != playerid) {
			CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"GETHERE");
			new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;	GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z); SetPlayerInterior(player1,GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(player1,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
			if(GetPlayerState(player1) == 2)	{
			    new VehicleID = GetPlayerVehicleID(player1);
				FS_SetVehiclePos(VehicleID,x+3,y,z);   LinkVehicleToInterior(VehicleID,GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
				SetVehicleVirtualWorld(GetPlayerVehicleID(player1),GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
			} else FS_SetPlayerPos(player1,x+2,y,z);
			GetPlayerName(player1, playername, sizeof(playername));		GetPlayerName(playerid, adminname, sizeof(adminname));
			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have been teleported to Administrator %s's location",adminname);	SendClientMessage(player1,blue,string);
			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have teleported %s to your location", playername); return SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
		} else return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "Player is not connected or is yourself");
	} else return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You are not a high enough level to use this command");
}

dcmd_get(playerid,params[]) {
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] >= 10|| IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) {
	    if(!strlen(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, red, "USAGE: /get [playerid]");
    	new player1, string[128];
		if(!IsNumeric(params)) player1 = ReturnPlayerID(params);
	   	else player1 = strval(params);
		if(PlayerInfo[player1][Level] == ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel] && PlayerInfo[playerid][Level] != ServerInfo[MaxAdminLevel]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You cannot use this command on this admin");
			CMDMessageToAdmins(playerid,"GET");
			new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z;	GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z); SetPlayerInterior(player1,GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(player1,GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
			if(GetPlayerState(player1) == 2)	{
			    new VehicleID = GetPlayerVehicleID(player1);
				FS_SetVehiclePos(VehicleID,x+3,y,z);   LinkVehicleToInterior(VehicleID,GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
				SetVehicleVirtualWorld(GetPlayerVehicleID(player1),GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
			} else FS_SetPlayerPos(player1,x+2,y,z);
			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have been teleported to Administrator \"%s's\" location", pName(playerid) );	SendClientMessage(player1,blue,string);
			format(string,sizeof(string),"You have teleported \"%s\" to your location", pName(player1) );
			return SendClientMessage(playerid,blue,string);
}
2. NO errors !

anyoneeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoM14v
Посмотреть сообщение
anyoneeee
you dont have to spam cant u wait