Linux Server not loading plugins

My linux server isn't loading the plugins we have selected in server.cfg, and therefore the gamemode isn't loading. We have 3 plugins, streamer, Whirlpool, and sscanf. They are all in the plugins directory and in the server.cfg as below:
Код:
 plugins streamer Whirlpool sscanf
We have also tried adding .so extension to each with same results.

Any help will be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkid88
Посмотреть сообщение
My linux server isn't loading the plugins we have selected in server.cfg, and therefore the gamemode isn't loading. We have 3 plugins, streamer, Whirlpool, and sscanf. They are all in the plugins directory and in the server.cfg as below:
Код:
 plugins streamer Whirlpool sscanf
We have also tried adding .so extension to each with same results.

Any help will be appreciated.
You have Streamer Plugin v2.5.2
try that?

Thats the one we have.

Any errors?

Not in compiling the gamemode. The server log says:
Код:
[21:16:53]  Loading plugin: streamer
[21:16:53]   Failed (plugins/streamer: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:16:53]  Loading plugin: Whirlpool
[21:16:53]   Failed (plugins/Whirlpool: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:16:53]  Loading plugin: sscanf
[21:16:53]   Failed (plugins/sscanf: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
[21:16:53]  Loaded 0 plugins.
The directory does exist though.

What host you using?
If it is a custom panel it more like you have to install on the Mods section of CPanel

Many filesystems on linux distros are CaSe-Sensitive. For example, You can have a file 'file' and 'File', separately. Try copying the entire file name of the shared object in the server.cfg. (I think that Whirlpool might actually be named whirpool.so, someone that I host had this issue.)

With Linux servers, they can only use .so files. I assume the .so files should have come with those plugins so use
Код:
plugins streamer.so Whirlpool.so sscanf.so

@riddy123: We are using Game Panel X.

@Gabe: All of the plugins are case-correct.

@Raz0r1000: I'm not sure I understand what you're saying but they are all linux and the .so is added in the server.cfg

Maybe you should just try to reinstall :/