Steam on PS3?

Portal 2 and Steam on PS3 soon,

Your thoughts?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=PS3+steam

For people with information on this topic, please post I'd love to know more.

COOOL but im not a fan of portal i by the thread name i thought u meant Steam stuff being on ps3 i was like yay but not

I used to have steam on PS3 (Not supported or official) however it's nice to see them releasing it on PS3. I don't really see the point tho, as cross-platform. I doubt PS3 users can play with PC, if they can that's awesome.

Sounds cool, I couldn't see any point playing an FPS on a console though, let alone Portal 2 which looks like it'll hard enough without the lack of control offered by the PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Sounds cool, I couldn't see any point playing an FPS on a console though, let alone Portal 2 which looks like it'll hard enough without the lack of control offered by the PS3
I thought playing FPS games on PS3 and XBOX is hard and sux but one my friend have console and when i played for first time it was a bit hard but then its become easy and more fun.The only thing why i dont like consoles is cos you cant mod your games on them like on PC,but playing on console is more fun then on PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought playing FPS games on PS3 and XBOX is hard and sux but one my friend have console and when i played for first time it was a bit hard but then its become easy and more fun.The only thing why i dont like consoles is cos you cant mod your games on them like on PC,but playing on console is more fun then on PC
Well everyone to their own preferences I guess, I just hate the lack of response and control that the joypads offer for FPS. It just seems so slow and boring compared to PC FPS. I've tried playing FPS on the console many times, it's just not as exciting and fast as playing it on the PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Well everyone to their own preferences I guess, I just hate the lack of response and control that the joypads offer for FPS. It just seems so slow and boring compared to PC FPS. I've tried playing FPS on the console many times, it's just not as exciting and fast as playing it on the PC.
I have the oposite feeling about console gaming. I personally can't sit down and play PC FPS for more than 10 minutes without having to quit because of boredom. But on my PS3 I can literally sit for hours without getting bored, lol.

I would'nt bother with the PS3, I have mine jailbreaked which means you can mod games (And online). MW2 for the PS3 is ruined because of people modding their files which can make them cheat in the game, Gain unreal XP, have auto aim, wall hack and god mode. I can't see staying with the PS3.

FPS isn't that hard on consoles even though I play FPS games like once a month, maybe less.
But will probably get Portal 2 for PS3.
Also, release Episode three!

What I've read so far is, Portal 2 will be on PS3 and will be able to play with players on PC from your PC. I also read that other steam games may come in the future, and things like voice chat, etc will be included.

Like JaTochNietDan said, some people like games better on the PC, this gives the option to play on console and PC

I hope this turns out well and many games are released in the future