[RL] Ideas READ!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm wondering what else I can add to my Real Life Server. Not RP server.

I currently have the following:

Dialog Based Register System

Emergency Services Unique Radio System with Dynamic Units + Different Frequencys.

Emergency Services Dispatch Channel + Dispatcher Job

Dialog based 911 System from Scratch

Taxi System

Dynamic Houseing System

Dynamic Business's ( In Progress )

Auto Fires ( 90% done )

Speed Cameras ( With Fine and Police Alert )

A Few Jobs.

Im not sure what else I can add.... Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Feel Free to PM me them if you'd rather.

Cheers,

UG Scripter AKA Refer to signature.

What do you think, of hacking vehicles?
Just pick locks with wires :P - It's not hard. In my GM, all the vehicles are locked. When you have wires, you only need to go stand near the car and press 'LOOK_BEHIND', then, after about 5/6 seconds, the car alarm (if the car have it) will go on (for 5 seconds) and the door is unlocked. You can use it
And I also made a textdraw for the progress of the hacking :P
PM me if you want help with this.

Thanks Kwarde

Any other ideas??

A Redneck character with my name on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rebel Son-
Посмотреть сообщение
A Redneck character with my name on it.
Done! Now Move to Alabama where you belong you filthy redneck!! xD

Remove the dialog-based 911, it stops you if youre trying to e.g run from whoever is shooting/doing something unlawful, its better if you can write freely without getting frozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMiz
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove the dialog-based 911, it stops you if youre trying to e.g run from whoever is shooting/doing something unlawful, its better if you can write freely without getting frozen
good point...

I'll look into it.

Have you thought of adding some bots to your server? Just wondering... I have almost finished my NPC vision script, which allows bots to detect players withing range (not through buildings). Ok good bye now

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMonk3y
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you thought of adding some bots to your server? Just wondering... I have almost finished my NPC vision script, which allows bots to detect players withing range (not through buildings). Ok good bye now
I dislike bots myself, more if they're driving <.< lol, they just refuse to stop if a player is ahead.

So true Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMiz
Посмотреть сообщение
I dislike bots myself, more if they're driving <.< lol, they just refuse to stop if a player is ahead.