Converting MTA Checkpoints

Hello
I made a few maps in the old MTA (1.1.1) with checkpoints,and I want to reedeem them into real checkpoints.
How can I do that?
Thanks

2 Words: You Can't

sure you can..
open the file where all the code is stored and find your checkpoints. When you have found them, copy their ordinates and paste them into pawn cp function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche911
View Post
2 Words: You Can't
11 words: Dont post if you dont know what you are talking about.

Its completely possible to make a converter that converts an MTA map into a file suitable for a race engine (like yrace or any other engines on this forum). You can also do it by hand, but thats a pain in the ass.

@Montserrat it depends on what race engine you are using really, you'll have to either use a custom builder and rebuild it all, or convert it by hand (i lost the source of my converter, and i dont plan on doing a rebuild :P...so if you want a converter your on your own).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
View Post
11 words: Dont post if you dont know what you are talking about.

Its completely possible to make a converter that converts an MTA map into a file suitable for a race engine (like yrace or any other engines on this forum). You can also do it by hand, but thats a pain in the ass.

@Montserrat it depends on what race engine you are using really, you'll have to either use a custom builder and rebuild it all, or convert it by hand (i lost the source of my converter, and i dont plan on doing a rebuild :P...so if you want a converter your on your own).
Here is my engine: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=143764