Windows 8 in build O.o

Well while i looked for fix of my windows 7 boot problem i came up on information that windows 8 is in BUILD!

http://www.eightforums.com/

This is kind of old news :/

Were I don't see it

Whicked awesome Win 7 is the best I can't wait for Win 8 I bet it will be good

I hope it will be a looot better than windows 7 !

LOL.
Just read through it real quick and it said Win8 requires at least 170MB graphics memory.
Just for an OS? WTF?
That leaves me with only 86MB graphics memory left to run my games.
You would need at least a gfx card of 1024MB to run games, or you could have problems.
That's just silly.

And it uses much more resources to process everything, so everything will be slower when you use Win8.

That's what I hate about new OS's.
They consume nearly half the computer power just to get windows running, then you're not doing anything yet.

I wish I could use WinXP on my laptop, but HP won't allow it (they don't create drivers for my laptop on winXP), otherwise I would use WinXP till the end of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPC603
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL.
Just read through it real quick and it said Win8 requires at least 170MB graphics memory.
Just for an OS? WTF?
That leaves me with only 86MB graphics memory left to run my games.
You would need at least a gfx card of 1024MB to run games, or you could have problems.
That's just silly.

And it uses much more resources to process everything, so everything will be slower when you use Win8.

That's what I hate about new OS's.
They consume nearly half the computer power just to get windows running, then you're not doing anything yet.

I wish I could use WinXP on my laptop, but HP won't allow it (they don't create drivers for my laptop on winXP), otherwise I would use WinXP till the end of times.
So you only have 256MB onto your computer? I really doubt you will run anything else than Windows 2000 then.. Since your computer suck. No offense, but 256?
When you got 256MB, dont expect that you can run any games neither run any newer OS.
My computer has 8Gb, tho its allready getting ''old''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivava
Посмотреть сообщение
So you only have 256MB onto your computer? I really doubt you will run anything else than Windows 2000 then.. Since your computer suck. No offense, but 256?
When you got 256MB, dont expect that you can run any games neither run any newer OS.
My computer has 8Gb, tho its allready getting ''old''
He's talking about video card memory, not RAM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
This is kind of old news :/
LOL Yeah i forgot about this long time ago :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exxious
Посмотреть сообщение
He's talking about video card memory, not RAM...
I really doubt he is.. Since when is OS running on video cards?