Question about OnPlayerRequestClass.

Hey there and thanks in advance for those who are willing to help

Recently I started developing a new SA-MP mode, and haven't had any problems I didn't have the solution for so far. However, I just got the most stupid problem in the world, and unfortunately I can't find any solution for it.

When a player is requesting a class (There are "<<" ">>" "Spawn" buttons in the bottom), why can't he see vehicles or players? Is he in a separate virtual world or something like that?

If you have the answer, I'll appreciate it very much!
And again, thanks in advance!
Tal.

i think its the virtual world yes BUT in earlyer versions i had a vehicle standing next to the player who is on class selection and somehow it doesnt work anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey there and thanks in advance for those who are willing to help

Recently I started developing a new SA-MP mode, and haven't had any problems I didn't have the solution for so far. However, I just got the most stupid problem in the world, and unfortunately I can't find any solution for it.

When a player is requesting a class (There are "<<" ">>" "Spawn" buttons in the bottom), why can't he see vehicles or players? Is he in a separate virtual world or something like that?

If you have the answer, I'll appreciate it very much!
And again, thanks in advance!
Tal.
Show us your OnPlayerRequestClass code,
and If the place where you're selecting skin at Is too far from the vehicles they wont stream in.
If you want them to you have to increase the streaming distance in server.cfg, but It's not recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boelie
Посмотреть сообщение
i think its the virtual world yes BUT in earlyer versions i had a vehicle standing next to the player who is on class selection and somehow it doesnt work anymore
I'll try to find out what's the vworld for this.. Assuming it actually exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
Show us your OnPlayerRequestClass code,
and If the place where you're selecting skin at Is too far from the vehicles they wont stream in.
If you want them to you have to increase the streaming distance in server.cfg, but It's not recommended.
Well usually, that'll be the right reason. But I "SetPlayerPos" to the vehicle's location and it still does not work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingerStyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing special.. Believe me when I say that it has nothing to do with it.

Well usually, that'll be the right reason. But I "SetPlayerPos" to the vehicle's location and it still does not work.
So when selecting skin (class) you (should) stand next to the vehicle?
Try to SetVehicleVirtualWorld & SetPlayerVirtualWorld to the same, interior aswell.

Already tried that.. I actually tried everything.. That's so weird.
By the way, if it matters anything, I also can't see NPC's.. Tried tuning them to my INT and VWORLD ..
Nothing seems to be working, dammit.

maybe the virtual world id is your own playerid like SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,playerid);

Already tried that, not working

hm weird... when I try it I can see other players -.-