CreateDynamicPickup

Well I'm using Incognito's streamer as a part of my gamemode,
but here's something I just can't get;

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicPickup(1239, 23, gData[i][gExtX], gData[i][gExtY], gData[i][gIntZ], 0, 0, -1, 50.0 );
This wont work.
The coordinates are stored correctly, i printed them right before usage,
but It doesn't create the pickup.

0=VW, 0=Interior ID.

Are you in the correct VW and interior?

Try with changing the values to -1.

That aint It.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Garber
Посмотреть сообщение
That aint It.
You should at least try to see if it is the issue; it could be a bug or something in your game-mode.

I would also set the stream distance to about 100.0 for right now; just to be on the safe side. You should also print the coordinates you have stored in the variable and try to see if the spot you are trying to create the pickup at matches the stored coordinate variables.

P.S: You should ask in the "Streamer Plugin" thread; not as a new thread of your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You should at least try to see if it is the issue; it could be a bug or something in your game-mode.

I would also set the stream distance to about 100.0 for right now; just to be on the safe side. You should also print the coordinates you have stored in the variable and try to see if the spot you are trying to create the pickup at matches the stored coordinate variables.

P.S: You should ask in the "Streamer Plugin" thread; not as a new thread of your own.
If you can read I tried both methods of yours.
The Streamer Plugin thread is so full of other peoples posts so mine wont be answered and if it is
it will probably get bumped away.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can read I tried both methods of yours.
The Streamer Plugin thread is so full of other peoples posts so mine wont be answered and if it is
it will probably get bumped away.
You must have added that in there because I didn't see anything about you saying that you printed them when I read through it last time; whatever. It must be something with the streaming distance, interior or virtual world.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You must have added that in there because I didn't see anything about you saying that you printed them when I read through it last time; whatever. It must be something with the streaming distance, interior or virtual world.
You know humans miss things sometimes, you are not perfect.
It was there all the time.

* Not interior - Tried to set it to -1
* Not virtual world - Tried to set it to -1
* Not streaming distance - 50.0 should be OK when i stand right next to where It should be
* Not XYZ coords - printed It right before usage

Anyone with brains that realize that I've been scripting for years and understand that I would've tried nearly everything before asking for help?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone with brains that realize that I've been scripting for years and understand that I would've tried nearly everything before asking for help?
You have just shown your lack of maturity several times throughout this thread; congratulations! I highly doubt you tried to make sure the code was executing, especially since you didn't say you tried that in the main post on this thread; which would leave me to believe you still didn't try doing that! Oh and if you would have searched a little while before posting, you would have found your answer.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You have just shown your lack of maturity several times throughout this thread; congratulations! I highly doubt you tried to make sure the code was executing, especially since you didn't say you tried that in the main post on this thread; which would leave me to believe you still didn't try doing that! Oh and if you would have searched a little while before posting, you would have found your answer.
You're making up shit because you're 12 year old wannabe-cop.
I assumed people wouldn't think that I was as stupid as you are, that must have everything explained in detail because you can't use your small brain to figure it out.

I can admit mistakes If i make them, but I wont accept being called immature by some 12 year old.