How to remove GTA Objects

How do you remove objetc and save them for the SAMP.Img?

I seen doors removed. Just wanted know if it can be done and how.

You can't remove objects that are native to GTA SA. If you have something you want removed post it in the suggestions thread.

You can open samp.img with a normal img editor... but idk if its aloud to change objects

You cannot remove objects which have been inbuilt to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas; at least not server side. You would have to edit your gta3.img file; but the changes would only occur for you.

well how do you explain this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet
View Post

well how do you explain this?
You do know the LS office building hasn't always been solid? It is most likely a bug...

hmm I see, so there is also no chance in overwritting the object ID neither?

You could download mods from the internet which would replace objects with new textures, but other than that I don't think so. Again, these options are all client side and people in the server would not see them unless they had your gta3.img file.

Well you don't really need to replace your stuff within the gta3.img. There is a ide files within the GTA_SA Game that you can edit to move or remove objects.(Which isn't related to sa-mp). I just imagined that kye would add the feature in see because you may of noticed that he removed some objects for the online i.e some tree's and some signs. (You can notice the diff between online and offline gameplay).

But anyway when you edit your offline IDE's which plays the singleplayer you notice the change. But when you go online with them you will noticed your edited IDE for singleplayer is not working. So Kye has packed them into the sa-mp.saa so I can't see why he didn't enable us to edit the IDE's like we can edit weapons and such.