How to transition from a outdated 0.3b server to a 0.3c server?

Hello,

I recently downloaded one of the free roleplay game modes called "Raven's Roleplay". I then noticed that it was only for the use of SA-MP 0.3b RC1. I would just like to know, what files I should be editing or re-constructing with either pawn or notepad so that it's converted from the outdated version 0.3b to 0.3c?

Dogbox

Well, I recently heard a hint that I should re-compile the whole script to for use in 0.3c. If someone would just be so kind as to telling me how to perform that action? Using the software called Microsoft Visual Studio maybe?

Dogbox

Man just use pawn and re-complite it

Well I just recompiled the whole gamemode with pawn and when I connect to it it still says "Connection to 192.168.1.5" "Connecting failed. Retrying." But I do see its active in samp's server browser. And in the version tab to the right it still says "version: 0.3a R3". What code or file should I modify to make it show version 0.3c and make it able to connect for me?

I greatly appreciate you helping me.

Did you update the server package AND client package to 0.3c?
Then you should have no problems.

Have you copied the new server files to the server directory and compile then?
otherwise it won't work

FINALLY!!!!! I love you all! Thank you for helping me, I am so grateful to you all three and I really appreciate you taking your time to explain to me how to accomplish this. Thank you!

EDIT: I thought instead of making a whole new topic, could one of you please just push me into the right direction with a link or something on how to get my server online, without any fees included? Hopefully this isn't asking too much. Thanks for the help again!

delete double

port forward -> use search button

setting correct options (is discussed probapbly in the topic)

What do you mean?