[GameMode] Los Santos Cops n' Robbers [Deluxe | Original]

<removed>

S1K check pm plz

A script that's extremely efficient that is using dini?

Good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
A script that's extremely efficient that is using dini?

Good one.
I was too lazy to make it MySQL, all my newer scripts do . Its still efficient otherwise.

Corrupted file found: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=211674

! C:\Users\JoshLovely\Desktop\ls-cnr.zip: CRC failed in scriptfiles\Xtreme Vehicle Plotter.exe. The file is corrupt

Also you forgot game mode files

That program is used to plot things like vehicles and gang zones/world boundaries on a virtual SA map. It's not corrupt.

very good I will test it now.

C:\Users\JoshLovely\Desktop\New folder\ls-cnr.pwn(50) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sscanf2"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

how i fix?

dude GOOD script but is there a way u can add permissions like u have to signup to be Army or SWAt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomm89
Посмотреть сообщение
dude GOOD script but is there a way u can add permissions like u have to signup to be Army or SWAt?
There are, I don't think I ever made an in-game command for admins to give permission in-game, but there is a setting in a user file that gives permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua1987
Посмотреть сообщение
C:\Users\JoshLovely\Desktop\New folder\ls-cnr.pwn(50) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sscanf2"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

how i fix?
You need the sscanf2 plugin and include.

when i compile i get this

C:\Documents and Settings\Captain Price\Desktop\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\ls-cnr.pwn(56) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "/scriptfiles/zones.pwn"

1 Error.

I've tried too install this six times, could someone do it for me because I keep getting error after error. I'll provide you with a ftp account for upload.

PM ME

can someone just give me the amx i'm getting really pissed off

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
can someone just give me the amx i'm getting really pissed off
here u go let me know if u get it working lol

Can someone tell me why it says unknown

remove my post

omg its so simple download the script, Install The Includes in the pawn/includes Files. Nice Job!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
when i compile i get this

C:\Documents and Settings\Captain Price\Desktop\samp03csvr_win32\gamemodes\ls-cnr.pwn(56) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "/scriptfiles/zones.pwn"

1 Error.
I don't know what your doing. All you have to do is put everything in the scriptfiles folder in the package, into your servers scriptfiles. Copy all the includes in my package to your package. Put all the plugins in your plugins folder. Put the plugins in your server configuration fille and compile and play.

I did that and got the error

I can do it for you Josh trust me.