[GameMode] Los Santos Cops n' Robbers [Deluxe | Original]

i did everything and i get a error so i dont know what to do i need the script for 0.3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomm89
Посмотреть сообщение
i did everything and i get a error so i dont know what to do i need the script for 0.3c
I have same issue, I do everything, and put it on server; however, once on server it says unknown mode. Please anyone know how too make this work PM me I need help installing it on my 0.3c linux server.

ERROR I AM GETTING ATTACHED:

If you look the game mode is not loading says unknown. What do I do too fix this?

Edit: I just did it and it worked fine. The server_cfg should have this line in it:
Код:
plugins PointToPoint.dll sscanf.dll streamer.dll Whirlpool.dll
or you are using ServerFFS (linux) so use the .so in there and your line should look like:

Код:
plugins PointToPoint.so sscanf.so streamer.so Whirlpool.so

dude i cant compile it and the zone.pwn is in the scriptfiles folder i dont get it so anyway...

Few questions,

1) I noticed arrest does not work why is this?
2) Will you be doing updates of bug systems
3) I can't get zones too work, what do i do.

nice gm

How do you make yourself admin..? I opened my name file and set the levels to, 1337,1338,10, keeps saying that i'm not allowed.. -_-

adminlevel=1337
ip=
email=n/a
level=1337

Hi i'm new with creating a SA:MP server, could you tell me how to install this script, i've tried multiple times installing it but it seems that there's some error with the gamemode.

C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\Eget Gm\gamemodes\ls-cnr.pwn(53) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "foreach"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

----------

----------