how do i make this?

hey guys i dunno if this is a pickup but how do i make this ive got a picture of it and how do i make it say "hello" when u walk into it . if you can just write it then i can copy and put teleports etc in it thx

so you mean, when a play enter's that checkpoint he/she will get a message called "Hello"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Paul
Посмотреть сообщение
so you mean, when a play enter's that checkpoint he/she will get a message called "Hello"
yeah how do i make it??

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, Float:cp_x, Float:cp_y, Float:cp_z, 5.0);// keep in mind only one checkpoint
    return 1;                                                              //can be shown to a player at any one time.
}                                                                          //So try to find a streamer that will stream them for you.

public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 5.0,Float:cp_x, Float:cp_y, Float:cp_z))
        GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "HELLO!", 3000, 3);

return 1;
}
You will obviously need to add your co-ordinates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
{
    SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, Float:cp_x, Float:cp_y, Float:cp_z, 5.0);// keep in mind only one checkpoint
    return 1;                                                              //can be shown to a player at any one time.
}                                                                          //So try to find a streamer that will stream them for you.

{

return 1;
}
thanks but its so confusing il just stick with teleport cmds lol ;P the server that i took that pic crazybob has about 1000 of them at once its insanne

Its less confusing if you use a streamer because you can use checkpointids instead of using "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint". And create all checkpoints for all players in one callback. (incognitos streamer plugin)

Erm because he isn't using the streamer. Also read the post before yours.

Intuition my freind, he didn't know what a cp was called. And didn't state that he was using a streamer. Use your brains.

We are not supposed to guess he uses a streamer.

EDIT: Just as a side note i mentioned in most my posts in this thread that using a streamer would be easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy1
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
{

{

return 1;
}
Код:
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\server samp\gamemodes\Cookiemod.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
help plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadzx
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\Stephen-Laptop\Desktop\server samp\gamemodes\Cookiemod.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
help plz
Line 76?