Server freeze

Problem: server freezes - in client it shows regular amount of players, ping is normal and changes frequently but it's impossible to connect to it, it's totally nonresondive (script lags) and uses 100% of CPU

When: randomly, not connected to scripting because it used to run 3 weeks without problem and then it started to hang up few times a day, also this happened on 2 different hosts

Is it some kind of exploit/attack? How to counter it?

Not really, I can't have server down with different gamemode just to check this, but it's possible that there's some exploit in script but even if not, with different gamemode it'd take weeks or never happen again as it looks like 3rd party tampering with server, also host owner mentioned sth about other server having same problem

Pic related:

Check for infinite loops in your script.

Optimize your code.

Stop using OnPlayerUpdate for every function.

I had this a few days ago, I was told by the hoster that they were attacked.

About loops and optimisaton: 0 infinite loops detected, i use OnPlayerUpdate only to reset one value (primitive ESC check) and my server is kinda optimised (also what has optimisation to do with it if it happens RANDOMLY and server was working many MONTHS without problem?)

Volt-Host staff is assisting me with it, looks like the attack is connected to SQL which I don't use (weird), thanks for the solutions, I'll update the topic if I find out exact reason so others could make use of it maybe