Dutils problem

Well, I've just tried and it comes up with the following error:
pawn Код:
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"
Before you all go saying that I have to add the dutils.inc into my includes directory, I want to say that I HAVE. I've added it to the includes and the pawno>include directories and they both don't work?

Can anyone help?

Thanks very, very much in advance!
SampStunta

I think I can, is it possible that you have more then one server folder? try to go in your current server folder, goto pawno folder and open pawno.exe and open the gamemode or filterscript from that same server folder with pawno.

if a different pawno.exe is set as default exe to open .pwn files it will go and search in that specific folder for includes wich may not me present

PS: ↓ POSTCOUNT MUCH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizard
Посмотреть сообщение
I think I can, is it possible that you have more then one server folder? try to go in your current server folder, goto pawno folder and open pawno.exe and open the gamemode or filterscript from that same server folder with pawno.

if a different pawno.exe is set as default exe to open .pwn files it will go and search in that specific folder for includes wich may not me present

PS: ↓ POSTCOUNT MUCH?
That did work, thank you. But now there's shit about Y_Objects.own and filemanager.inc
It can't read from those two and in the Y_Objects.inc it says #include "Y_Objects.own"
How could I fix this?

Search next time >:C

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=183776