pe_lightingbasecap	0.35
pe_lightingbasemult	0.5
pe_leftx	16
pe_topy		16
pe_rightx	16
pe_bottomy	16
dontbuildpaths
That didn't help anything.
And then, i reinstalled GTA San Andreas. Still lagging.
After that i became mad and formatted my whole PC,
and installed San Andreas on it, but STILL! STILL that
lagg. What is the problem guys, is this a known extreme
lag that can be fixed or what is it? Oh yeah and my PC
specs are this(My Computer > Properties):
Code:
Intel®
Pentium® 4 CPU 2.66GHz
Kloksnelheid(speed): 2.66GHz, 504MB
But it doesn't matter the specs, samp ran before super good
in outterriors and interiors. But now is only interior lagging!

Please what can i do, how can i fix this irritating lagg.
I'm almost gonna be a COP in a server and i need to go to interiors
for test and stuff, and now i can't even see the players because of
the lagg.

I hope this information was enough for you for that you know
what the problem is and help me to fix it, Thanks!

K. Regards,
I. C.

well maybe you have the ripped GTA sa and you are entering to interiors with music, you have to download the streams nє1 good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex007HLH
View Post
well maybe you have the ripped GTA sa and you are entering to interiors with music, you have to download the streams nє1 good luck
Thank for your reaction, this can be the cause of the
lagg. Because my SA is ripped indeed. But i searched for
the streams nє1 but found nothing. Can you please give
a downloadlink for it. And, i have 2 other PC's, they're also
ripped, but no lagg in interiors but i'll try the stream if you
give the downloadlink because i can't find it.

Thanks

K. Regard,
I. C.

I have this same problem can anyone help?

My gta isn't ripped but I have the same problem too.

I also have found this to be a problem in 0.3c and have reported it here on the forums before, when i enter a 24/7 on ANY server most times i simply loose connection(time out).
I for one purchased the game "the DVD" back in the day an i still experience these problems so i think we can clearly say "game ripping" is not the problem here.

i find that this interior is the worst there is in the whole game for FPS lag in 0.3c

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/508/samp531d.png

Note: My Machine runs sa-mp around 90+ FPS in most other places

This may just be because of your computer
You should try reinstalling your game

You should provide full system and OS specs.

No Worries,

Manufacturer: Acer - Aspire T690
System Chipset: Intel 946GZ
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 HT, Dual Core (2 CPUs) @ 3.20GHz/3200MHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Hard Drive: 300GB
Video Card: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 240
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster PCI
Power Supply: 530W
Operating System: Windows XP Professional

Can you try the laggy interiors in single player? It doesn't make much sense to me that they would lag only in SA-MP.

I did read that this problem was apparently not there in 0.3b, although it's still possible that it's graphics/driver related, or perhaps you have some mod installed which is causing it to lag. My framerate doubles inside interiors. I have tested with both nvidia and AMD graphics with the latest drivers.

I lag very much in a 24/7 interior (don't remember which one), but it has happened always I think. Useless information, but whatever I'm bored.

Did you turn off the Frame Limiter? If you did, then that's why. Some computers don't have the capability to run high graphics and have a frame rate inside interiors. Same thing happens to me when I turn off frame limiters inside interiors, I just lag. And it seems that you don't have enough RAM, since I still lag even with 4 GB of RAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Can you try the laggy interiors in single player? It doesn't make much sense to me that they would lag only in SA-MP.

I did read that this problem was apparently not there in 0.3b, although it's still possible that it's graphics/driver related, or perhaps you have some mod installed which is causing it to lag. My frame rate doubles inside interiors. I have tested with both nvidia and AMD graphics with the latest drivers.
Ok, i did spend quite alot of time searching for that particular interior the other night in single player but i can't remember or find where its original location actually is so I've pretty much gave up on it.
But just for a little test a few of my admins and myself were on my server an some of them did experience the same low frame problems as me in that one single interior which is |INT: 6 | POS: 2196.1741, -1204.2880, 1049.0234| an then some players experienced alot higher frame rates than being outside, I'm thinking it could just be the card is about stuffed but i don't know its not very old an i do look after my rig, so i might go grab the latest drivers from nvidia an see if that makes any difference.

I have the same problem with 0.3c.

okay so i obtained the latest Nvidia Drivers for my card from the Nvidia website and installed them, went in-game an the problem still remained as it was if not worse. so i went and removed the updated drivers an then tried to re-install my old drivers from the original CD, and when i executed the setup it stated "no compatible hardware found, driver installation cannot continue" like WTF? its the friggin cd that came with the card...

The only way i could manage to fix that was with a full hdd format an re-install which sux...but the problem remains, an i must add that its not like it all the time, sometimes i can go there an its fine displaying 70+ FPS in Fraps an the sometimes it is as low as 24FPS :O (usually after interior hopping - viewing quite a few beforehand)

But after thinking about it more, it could be a large number of things an not actually sa-mp 0.3c itself, it could be my custom.img for example or objects, pickups or some bad coding on my behalf.

Same problem, only appears in samp I've checked singleplayer.
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! I can't run my club with this bs lagg

Still with the problem, and this problem appears at 0.3c aswell
Anyone?

Got this problem with 0.3x R2, only 24/7 interiors lags much. Used GTA sa performance utility to do something about it but without good results. Some particles are causing lags too. everything else functions perfect!

Maybe, you get fps atack when you eneter in 24/7 but in that case, just download a fps speed up.

Sa Stream Fix helped.

Sorry for bumping old topic.

EDIT:
NOT, still in some cases lags much.