[FilterScript] LSPD Lift-To-Roof Lift/Elevator (beta) 2nd Release! :D

Okay as in my last post I said that I always wanted to make a lift/elevator. I released the first version and after a few suggestions to make it look tidier, I did! (see! proves your suggestions go far!) I also got a suggestion to put helicopters on it as well, so I did! (1 police maverick & 2 sparrows) (you can delete helis at the top of the script). So as always, if you have a suggestion or you have spotted a bug, please pm me! All doors are still automatic and there is still only one command

How To Use
Use the command /changeme (change command at top of script) and the lift will go up/down!

Changes
Lift has been tidied up
3 Helicopters at the top of the lift
Minor Bug Fix
Please read note at bottom for minor release notes)

Bugs
None. Please pm me if you spot any!

In the next version
Nothing until I get suggestions!

Credits
Me (whole Idea and all scripting)
Alex_Valde (fixing errors cos he's a legend )

ScreenShot

NOTE:
A minor update has been added! There is now a config section on the top of the script. This is where you can change your command and define weather you want a helicopter.

DOWNLOAD:
Pastebin

NIce but i will porbably use the first version (if any) because i dont want helicopters on it so i can add my own to set them to lspd.

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
NIce but i will porbably use the first version (if any) because i dont want helicopters on it so i can add my own to set them to lspd.
^^You can remove them you know...

Good thinking! I am going to edit the script so you can now define the command and define if you want vehicles This will be released in the next version. (maybe will be released in 30 mins )

EDIT:Awesome!

and also if you can (ive seen it with other scripts) set it so that only people with skins 280-288 can use it. Cop skins see>>> http://weedarr.wikidot.com/public-services

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT:Awesome!

and also if you can (ive seen it with other scripts) set it so that only people with skins 280-188 can use it. Cop skins see>>> http://weedarr.wikidot.com/public-services
Okay, I will sort that out.

thanks dude You`re a legend XD

to get rid of helis i delete lines 21-25?

Coool Job 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio_xd
Посмотреть сообщение
Coool Job 10/10
Thanks! Any suggesyions?