Help with making a faction

I use zcmd and I try to make a command /setleader1 that would make a .ini file for SFPD in factions folder. I made it like I made PlayerInfo thing but for some reason the command wont execute and I get a message SERVER: Unknown command.

This is my code:
Код:
COMMAND:setleader1(playerid, params[])
	{
		new leaderid;
		new getname[30];
	   	if(sscanf(params, "i", leaderid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_WHITE,"Usage: /setleader1 [playerID]");
        dini_Create(SERVER_FACTION_SFPD_FILE);
        dini_IntSet(SERVER_FACTION_SFPD_FILE, "Leaderl",FactionSFPD[playerid][fLeader] = GetPlayerName(leaderid, getname, 30));
		return 1;
	}
Please help me out a bit. Thanks

First of all, this makes more sense:

pawn Код:
GetPlayerName(leaderid, FactionSFPD[playerid][fLeader], 30)
dini_IntSet(SERVER_FACTION_SFPD_FILE, "Leaderl",FactionSFPD[playerid][fLeader]);
Which means there's no need for that wasteful allocation of memory that is new getname[30];

Next, are you sure you're defining fLeader as an array? Lets see the enum where you create it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
First of all, this makes more sense:

pawn Код:
GetPlayerName(leaderid, FactionSFPD[playerid][fLeader], 30)
dini_IntSet(SERVER_FACTION_SFPD_FILE, "Leaderl",FactionSFPD[playerid][fLeader]);
Which means there's no need for that wasteful allocation of memory that is new getname[30];

Next, are you sure you're defining fLeader as an array? Lets see the enum where you create it.
Here it is:
Код:
enum fFactionSFPD
{
    fLeader[30],
    fFactionName,
    fRank1,
    fRank2,
    fRank3,
    fRank4,
    fRank5,
    fSkin1,
    fSkin2,
    fSkin3,
    fSkin4,
    fSkin5,
    fSkin6,
}

Okay, well have you tried the code I pasted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, well have you tried the code I pasted?
Yes but the command is not recognized. It says SERVER: Unknown command.

Well that must be something to do with your command processor then, and I don't use ZCMD so I wouldn't know what the issue is there.

Thanks anyway.

Anyone else has a suggestion to solve this?

You may forgot

pawn Код:
#include <zcmd>
Also I've tried once ZCMD, and got same thing as you: "Unknown command". Why dont you use strcmp + sscanf? Or even dcmd, which on this situation, doesn't needs sscanf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwave
Посмотреть сообщение
You may forgot

pawn Код:
#include <zcmd>
Also I've tried once ZCMD, and got same thing as you: "Unknown command". Why dont you use strcmp + sscanf? Or even dcmd, which on this situation, doesn't needs sscanf
All my other zcmd commands work. What's the difference between ZCMD and DCMD?

Paste the line of code where you declare your enum (the 'new' part).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwave
Посмотреть сообщение
You may forgot

pawn Код:
#include <zcmd>
dcmd is less efficient than zcmd, why would you recommend a slower method when you haven't even examined the situation properly? zcmd is the most efficient way, and strcmp is the slowest. sscanf returns users by ids/names with the "u" parameter, which the OP should probably use.