[HELP] 3D Textlabel

Dear users,

I've got a problem with my 3D Textlabel.

When the people connect it's fine but after some hours their textlabels get all dizzy for some strange reason. Does anyone knows the reason of this?

This is the code
Код:
    new Text3D:PrisonNum[MAX_PLAYERS];
    new pnumbstring[32];

if (Player[playerid][Group] == 0)
    {
        format(pnumbstring, sizeof(pnumbstring), "Prisoner: %d", Player[playerid][PhoneN]);
        PrisonNum[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel(pnumbstring, 0xFFFFFFAA, 30.0, 50.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
        Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(PrisonNum[playerid], playerid, -0.5, -0.5, -0.1);
    }

if (Player[playerid][Group] > 2)
    {
        format(pnumbstring, sizeof(pnumbstring), "Prisoner: %d", Player[playerid][PhoneN]);
        PrisonNum[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel(pnumbstring, 0xFFFFFFAA, 30.0, 50.0, 50.0, 40.0, 0);
        Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(PrisonNum[playerid], playerid, -0.5, -0.5, -0.1);
    }
But this happends?:

Anyone got a solution for this?

Do you have the script under OnPlayerSpawn()?

what do you mean dizzy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPhrESH
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have the script under OnPlayerSpawn()?
Yes I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungCapone
Посмотреть сообщение
what do you mean dizzy?
It's all strange and such, take a look at the picture then you will know what I mean.

Is the prisoner number stacking? Does it occure on connect or on death? I can imagine that it sets it double when dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _rAped
Посмотреть сообщение
Is the prisoner number stacking? Does it occure on connect or on death? I can imagine that it sets it double when dying.
Alright, I used Delete3D on playerdeath now, hoping it works. Thanks for your help!

ohh ok seeing the picture that means that the 3dtext label is being added more than one time so maybe u have it onplayerconnect and onplayerspawn

put else if instead if on the second code

you might have to toggle the player tag