Volt-Host Help!

Hey guys,

Do Volt Host servers support 0.3c? I'm asking this because, I can see the ping on my samp client but when I connect to 213.5.176.155:7776(Volt's test server), it says server not responding. And surprisingly, the version being shown is 0.3c. Idk whats wrong. All i want to know is does Volt -Host support 0.3c, and if yes, can any of you gimme few Server IPs where I can test my ping n stufF?

Thanks

Yes we support 0.3c and I will look into the problem with the test server.

213.5.176.156:7777
213.5.176.159:7777

There.

Edit: The test server ( 213.5.176.155:7776 ) is working now.

Well, I can join the servers provided. But I was not able to "join" the test server, though I can see the ping and stuff on my client.
I am planning to host my GM on Volt-Host, but I'm hesitant, coz after the purchase, what if I get the similar error as in case of test server.? Pls help.

The test server is joinable now. It wasn't setup properly as I switched from 0.3b to 0.3c a few days ago and no client has ever reported them not being able to connect to their server in that way.

Yes, I can join now. Thanks. And finally, is Volt host vulnerable to DDos?

I would suggest next time you wan't to ask questions and / or vent concerns you submit a ticket with us as the SAMP forums isn't something we monitor the way we do tickets and every company is vulnerable to DDoS attacks depending on how large they are and the hardware firewall involved although large DDoS botnets aren't sat around DDoSing SAMP servers all day and we haven't experienced anything attack like that on our box or webserver but, we're always monitoring and securing our equipment to the best of our abilities.

Thanks a lot.