3D text on players [Help please]

Well I'm also wanting to add 3D texts on players this is what i have iv deleted some stuff so im not adverting the server

Quote:

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{

label[playerid] = Create3DTextLabel("Hello, I am new here!",0x008080FF,30.0,40.0,50.0,40.0,0);
Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer(label[playerid], playerid, 0.0, 0.0, 0.7);
return 1;
}

public Disconnect()
{
Delete3DTextLabel(label[playerid]);
return 1
}

then I get these errors when I try to compile it please help i have no clue what they mean or how to fix them

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1007) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1092) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1116) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(111 : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1120) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1122) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1125) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Disconnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1127) : error 017: undefined symbol "label"
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1127) : error 017: undefined symbol "playerid"
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1127) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\gamer\Desktop\MW-DM\gamemodes\MWDM.pwn(1127) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

Read the error comments...

'loose indentation' basically means you need to indent your code.
pawn Код:
public OnFilterScriptInit()
{
     //Example Indentation
}
'undefined symbol' label means that you didnt define label, it will need to be defined with a 'MAX_PLAYERS' bracket.
pawn Код:
new label[MAX_PLAYERS];
What is 'Disconnect' ?
The actual callback is OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)

Ok its compiling right thank you

Anytime