samp server is blocking my connection

3 days passed and no sensible responses.

Another 48 hours passed and no one helped Kalcooooor.
Why do I see players who play and I can log into the console but I can not join because writes the server didn't respond

If there's something wrong with everyone except you, why haven't you fixed the problem yourself?

EDIT: Nevermind the anti virus, forgot that you said it worked on 0.3b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEMike
View Post
If there's something wrong with everyone except you, why haven't you fixed the problem yourself?

Anyway, maybe your anti-virus program (if you have one) has one of those features that disables internet by a specific time. Those features are usually there to make sure the kids don't go online at night or school time. It would make sense, you should check it out.
I have no idea whats wrong, only with 0.3c I have that problem.

Have you upgraded both the server and client to 0.3c?

Yes, after 23:55 i can play normal (this is sick) but not to before. Only in 0.3c ;/

That's really darn weird. :S I don't have any further advice.

So I think that only the developers know the answer to this question : D

Another 48 hours passed and no one helped Kalcooooor. (2)

Does the server respond in query browser? does it returns amout of players & ping to you?

Can you traceroute the server ip you are trying to connect to at time when it works, and again at time when it doesn't work?

Please do that.

Helppp

Just so you know, I have the EXACT same issue as you (on rare occasions), on all servers, it just refuses my connection for a few days, then the issue stops. Really annoying when it does happen :/

So what can I do ?

you have the latest version of sa-mp 0.3c?

nothing really, if its just 1 person maybe even 10-20 people out of 30,000 players(i think that's the last count) then im not sure there ganna re-test the whole 0.3c release. Try resetting the whole firewall settings then reopening all the ports you use, if that don't work, you may need to stick with 0.3b and earlier.