samp server is blocking my connection

I cant connect to samp 03c servers at day, after 23:55 i can, so it must be a samp server fault?

Perhaps you have something in your router settings blocking external questions.

But it only blocks on 03c ;/ 03b works normal.

Might be a firewall blocking it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
View Post
Might be a firewall blocking it?
I have tested with firewall off and nothing. Server didnt respond.

Help, all previous versions of the sa-mp will work normally, I see players who play on servers 0.3c, I can log into the remote console but I can not come before 24 for the game, I'm sure that the fault sa-mp server that needs to block the connection. Something had to be amended in connecting client to server in this release and blocks some players.

What's wrong with you people, Kalcor read this topic.

It's obviously something wrong on your side. Everyone else can play at any time they like.
Has absolutely nothing to do with SA:MP.

So why all previous versions of the sa-mp will work normally? I dont think so its my fault. Why i can play on my test server at my computer but not others?
Admin unlocked all of my internet speed is like 24 and so it can not be a fault on my side.
0.3c must be something wrong with the player's connection to the server in the previous version

mabey your port (7777 by default) is closed. try going into your firewall and opening it.
you can also check to see if it is open with a program called PFPortChecker. ****** it.

Maybe you should allow Samp thru the firewall

PS:There is nothing wrong with us ,this is not our fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusRP
View Post
mabey your port (7777 by default) is closed. try going into your firewall and opening it.
you can also check to see if it is open with a program called PFPortChecker. ****** it.
7777 is open ;/
So why other players can not go on my home server before the 24?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzoTrick
View Post
Maybe you should allow Samp thru the firewall

PS:There is nothing wrong with us ,this is not our fault.
All 0.3c servers are online so its not firewall it must be something wrong with 0.3c because all other versions of samp works great without any problems.

Kalcooooor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
7777 is open ;/
So why other players can not go on my home server before the 24?

All 0.3c servers are online so its not firewall it must be something wrong with 0.3c because all other versions of samp works great without any problems.
If It's working for everyone else it's obiously a problem on your side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
View Post
If It's working for everyone else it's obiously a problem on your side.
1. Do not spam and do not make fun posts appellants are not anything to the topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
View Post
all other versions of samp works great without any problems.
3. Anti kids before 24 ?
4. Maybe at the end of a developer to write something?

Dude, do you seriously think Kalcor is going to reply to this topic if only you - and you only - are suffering from this problem? <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Dude, do you seriously think Kalcor is going to reply to this topic if only you - and you only - are suffering from this problem? <.<
So im no one? and I have a fuck sa-mp and play another game? If all versions of the sa-mp works, only 0.3c not ?, it's probably not my fault, isnt?

Dude... U say "dont spam" well, you are the one double and triple posting... and YES its YOUR pc/connection/brain/something that makes you not able to play before 12 pm... which sounds ridiculous... xD Because everyone else except you can play normally on 0.3c... And its KINDA obvious that Kalcoor aint gonna reply to you... Its not a fail in SAMP, its either in ur firewall or in ur pc somewhere... dont blame SAMP pl0x... -.-

One who provides no information regarding to his connection, operating system, or even server information expects help immediately. You know, if you weren't so ignorant you might actually get the help you need? "What's wrong with you people" wasn't very nice.

Anyhow, mind posting some useful information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
View Post
One who provides no information regarding to his connection, operating system, or even server information expects help immediately. You know, if you weren't so ignorant you might actually get the help you need? "What's wrong with you people" wasn't very nice.

Anyhow, mind posting some useful information?
How many weeks/years i must wait? ;x btw
So let some developer finally answer in this topic. All relevant information are given in this topic, you just know how to read. I'm not the only one who has this problem, just look in this section. I've been waiting a long time and nobody gave me a sensible answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamby
View Post
something that makes you not able to play before 12 pm... which sounds ridiculous... xD
Yes only in 0.3c ^^, so tell me genious whats wrong ? ^^