[GameMode] Stunting galaxy

Stunting Gods

Hi guys, This is my first GameMode That i have actully made. The reason im releasing it is because i don't have time to host it or manage it anymore, There are no bugs that i am currently aware of and if there is it isn't major so you would be able to fix it yourself.

Sorry i couldn't put up screenies, Because for some reason the fixtures just come out pitch black. But ill Try yo describe it as Detailed as i can. But if someone who downloads it and takes screenies for me that would be very much appreciated

Stunts-
You have Stunts throughout the Game,
More teleports at /teleports or more detailed with over 50 stunts /stuntingZones
Theres a variety of stunts from Hardcore loop action with monster trucks, infernus and sand-kings
Nrg parkours, Massive half pipe and much more i just can't remember.

DM's
Best Dm's in samp history, From our famous GlassMadness all the way to our Island TDM
You spawn with no Weapons so you can't dm out of DM zones,
You automatically spawn to the start of the DM when you die.

Systems
-Maths and Reaction tests
-Garsinos House system and i have made custom maps throughout the game
-Ramping system, Just press ALT and a ramp will spawn infront of you
-Speed Boosting system
-Ryders Race system
-Chat Bot, automatically replies to its name and sentences that you configure (Small bug, it changes id 1's name to id 0's name
-Lotto System (It works, just needs some text to aware you when you can buy tickets
-spectate system with /spec id
-Lux Admin system with over 150+ cmds

I haven't had time to update /rules /teles and more but its simply fixed with a some time.

Player Cmds
/rules /Teles /cmds /fix /flip /nrg /carmenu and alot more

Admin Cmds
Level 1: Basic Moderator

Player: getinfo, weaps, ping, ip,
Vehicle: fix, repair, addnos, tcar
Tele: saveplacae, gotoplace
Adm: onduty, saveskin, useskin, dontuseskin, setmytime, adminarea
Other: lconfig, viplist, morning, reports, richlist, miniguns

Level 2: Moderator

+ Level 1 commands.
Player: giveweapon, setcolour, burn, spawn, disarm, highlight, jetpack, flip, fu
Player: warn, slap, (un)mute, laston, lspec, lspecoff
Vehicle: acar, abike, aheli, aboat, aplane, lspecvehicle
Tele: goto, vgoto, lgoto
Adm: lmenu, clearchat, write, announce, announce2, screen, (un)lockcar
Other: wanted, jailed, frozen, muted, fstyles

Level 3: Master Moderator

+ Level 1 and 2 commands.
Set: set(health/armour/cash/score/skin/wanted/name/weather/time/world/interior/ping/gravity)
All: setallskin, armourall, setallskin, setallwanted, setallweather, setalltime, setallworld
All: setallscore, setallcash, giveallcash, giveallweapon, clearallchat, healall, disablechat
Player: ubound, duel, akill, aka, caps,(un)freeze, kick, explode,(un)jail, force, eject, (s)removecash
Vehicle: car, carhealth, carcolour, destroycar, vget, givecar
Tele: teleplayer, gethere, get, move, moveplayer
Other: gps, lcam, setpass, lammo, countdown, aweaps, invisible, visible

Level 4: Administrator

+ Level 1,2 and 3 commands.
All: spawnall, muteall, unmuteall, getall, killall, freezeall, unfreezeall
All: kickall, slapalll, explodeall, disarmall, ejectall
Player: cage, ban, rban, tempban, settemplevel, crash
Adm: ctele, lockserver, enable, disable, spam, god, godcar, botcheck, forbidname, forbidword, fakedeath
Other: uconfig, die, hide, unhide

Level 5: Master Administrator

+ Level 1,2,3 and 4 commands.
+ Level 5 is Immune for all commands
Player: setlevel, fakechat, fakedeath, fakecmd
Adm: god, sgod, console
Other: pickup, object, respawncars
Rcon: lrcon (Only Rcon Admins) (Use: /rcon lrcon)
In RCON you can add houses with /createhouse but you have to be logged into RCON

Maps
I would like to thank Fallout on letting me use his maps and all the players that joined me and helped me making even more maps

Credits
Garsino-House system--https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=182435&highlight=Lux+admin
L.A.S/Lux admin dude- admin system--https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120724&highlight=Lux+admin
Ryder- for his awesome race system
Fallout-For his maps

Download-
I uploaded it to media fire but if you want to help and support me please take 30secs to download it from the first link

Wow if this is your first Game mode, its really good 9/10

Hmm dunno why, but I can't complete those damn surveys, they just don't show up :S

Thank you for using L.a.S =D I will test it , And can you post it in mediafire? =D

His first post is a gamemode x)

OnT: Nice gamemode.

You don't see that every day. Actually ive never seen that , Dude you prob made history right here :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by seifo
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow if this is your first Game mode, its really good 9/10
Suck it.

Anyone got a server.cfg for this, I'd like to see what filterscripts and plugins to run. I've got it working, very nice too but can't create a player account. unknown command with register pw.

Thanks for sharing!

Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone got a server.cfg for this, I'd like to see what filterscripts and plugins to run. I've got it working, very nice too but can't create a player account. unknown command with register pw.

Thanks for sharing!

Mac
Just put all the compiled scripts located in filterscripts and put ot all in filterscript line in server.cfg.

You can enable what ever Filter scripts you want. i Don't enable them all Sometimes but its you choice on what you want