I'm back, kind of...

Hey there,

maybe some of you Guys remember me from 2008-2009 when I was really active on SA-MP, especially on Mini-Missions and Madoshi's.

If not, nvm

So, my question is - is Mini-Missions still running or is it still active? I left around a year ago because everything on SA-MP was f*cked up, the last thing I did was some stuff when those big 0.3 (?) Beta-Tests were on.
Well, I played SA-MP for 2 years overall then and it just got boring.

Now, one year later I think I'm going to come back and see whats going on at SA-MP :P

Are the frequenters still here? The ones I remember were Matite, Woet, Kaisersouse and many many others like kc and such...

So, maybe cya ingame!

Woet was kicked out of the betateam.
Matite left the betateam.
Kaisersouse left SA:MP and the betateam.

0.3c is out with a bunch of new features and custom objects.

Welcome back, lol. And I heard MM started again, but that was a few months ago, when SoMM closed.

mmmmmmmurphyyy

Welcoem back, whoever you are lol.

Looks like many things changed regarding the "old-schoolers"

So who's inside the Beta Team and such?

Getting my interest back into this

Well, Zamaroht and Doerfler is new.

Looks like everbody want some attention when they are creatings topics like this.

I dont want any attention I just wanna check out whats going on...

idk about that Zamaroht but Doerfler earned it imo ^^

@ Zh3r0 - maybe you joined when I left or something, not everyone knows me and im not famous at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]Murphy
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont want any attention I just wanna check out whats going on...

idk about that Zamaroht but Doerfler earned it imo ^^

@ Zh3r0 - maybe you joined when I left or something, not everyone knows me and im not famous at all
Doerfler deserved it, Not sure on That other guy. Zh3r0 has joined before you so lol.

I was already replying when I saw some1 else replied on this one so I didnt check it ^^