KINGJ.NET Game Servers anyone reccomend?

Well I've been having past troubles on serverffs and gta-servers.de because they are Linux I suppose, my PC is windows 7 and my script works perfectly, would this be the same on KIngJ servers due to them being Windows?
I have a 125 slot for 2 months in gta-servers.de and 19 slot serverffs for one month.. so yeah I've wasted quite a bit.

Its nothing to do with your computer OS, its the host, Tell me what problems you have?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=204921

One of the main differences between Linux and Windows is that Linux is cAsE-sEnSiTiVe whereas Windows is not, which means that if you have a file called HELLO.txt and try to open hello.txt it'll only work on Windows. I'd recommend you check your script so that all the cases match and if it still doesn't work on Linux, try getting a minimum slot server on a Windows host to test if it works then upgrading later if it does. KingJ would be a good choice if you do get a Windows server, we've been using him for almost 3 years with very few problems.

Here is my vouch for KingJ, when all other server failed KingJ didn't, got 100 slots for $14 USD, activation was fast and simple, thank you.

I can recommend KingJ.net to you as i ordered a server from them fast setup and easy to use control panel but support is abit slow.

I only cancelled my server with them as i prefered Linux SA-MP Server

I used KingJ for some time, I was really pleased by the way things did go around ^^. It's a brilliant host which provides you what you need, and the IRC is superb.

I recommend you do it with Linux, I am using a host that uses Debian and is good, If it comes up as Unknwon gamemode n linux its your plugins you have to add .so at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
View Post
Here is my vouch for KingJ, when all other server failed KingJ didn't, got 100 slots for $14 USD, activation was fast and simple, thank you.
Thank you all but I've found my solution, this may be closed now.