Any suggestion

Hello people. I am new in this forum so i don't know which section will I asked this question. My question is "How will make a system, when a player comes in my server, HE/SHE have to automatically download audio plugin". Forgive me If i wrote in wrong section.

You can't make people download it you would just have to suggest them to download it when they login.

well i saw in other server that when you log in. It automatically download's audio plugin

No, it's not possible.

You probably had the audio client installed and just downloaded the servers audio files.

yes it possible. I saw on other server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Посмотреть сообщение
yes it possible. I saw on other server
There is no way you can force someone to download data onto the server unless they created a custom plugin, which I still doubt would happen. Unless it is as JamesC said, or they created a custom plugin, it's not possible.

I am saying about a thing when player connects. It automatically installs audo client plugin. It's on many server like Los Santos Roleplay, NG-RP, Crime Life, etc

I cannot automatically download it, it may be downloading the files that are being used by that server, but it's not downloading the literal client.

so how do i do that Grim