GTA SA crashes after connecting to a server

Hi thar! I installed 0.3c just now as the server I play on upgraded, however, I seem to be unable to connect. I can boot into singleplayer fine, and it works fine, but after the progress bar on the SA:MP load screen it crashes to the desktop with this error (Taken from eventvwr)

Faulting application name: gta_sa.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4270f18a
Faulting module name: gta_sa.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4270f18a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x011632b0
Faulting process id: 0x1034
Faulting application start time: 0x01cba96f93e88613
Faulting application path: C:\users\TrueCoppa\Games\GTA San Andreas\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe
Faulting module path: C:\users\TrueCoppa\Games\GTA San Andreas\GTA San Andreas\gta_sa.exe
Report Id: d7ee0aa9-1562-11e0-8617-002522653fab

Some happy start to the new year eh? :P

Oh and for the record - 0.3b still works fine, so am assuming my SA is not agreeing with something in 0.3c that isn't in 0.3b, and I already reinstalled SA:MP and SA.

EDIT**
I thought I'd try reinstalling samp again, only to be faced with this error during setup;
'Error opening file for writing: C:\Users\TrueCoppa\Games\GTA San Andreas\GTA San Andreas\samp.exe'
Yes, it's being run as an administrator, and yes, my SA folder IS in that directory (The upper 'GTA San Andreas' folder is where I put all my various installations, the lower GTA San Andreas folder is the default GTA SA)

It's not only you. I have some wierd problem aswell...
I can't see any servers in my internet list or connect to a server...

Make new account or reinstall samp,gta sa