Ram memory question.

Well, when I turn on my memory ram usage is about 220mb - 500mb (400mb + when I open firefox / msn / windows media player). Until there normally.. but the issue is that after long and long time.. ( I dont know the certain time, or if is that from day to night), the memory ram usage goes up about 900mb, and with gta samp opened, it gets about 1gb - 1.10gb. It make the game slow, but just the gta ! [ Computer and any other games run fastly].

This print underneath is of my pc when startup ( I did startup now)

And now with gta samp opened + my server:

My computer is a pentium dual core 2.20ghz, with 2gb ram and nvidia geforce 8400gs. I had the same problem with a celeron, few months ago. It's nothing to do with my computer, since with other games it doesn't happens. Also this problem happened with about 30min or 1hour (dont remember) of game-play on GamerX

It's windows xp sp2
Sorry, put title wrong. Memory ram usage of 1gb + dont matter. Just gta sa slow.
thx.

might be a virus. Run system cleanup. Then reinstall XP. And atlast install Viper Antivirus

Check your processes when this happens, and sort them by memory usage. Then you can see what process is using the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopAz07
Посмотреть сообщение
might be a virus. Run system cleanup. Then reinstall XP. And atlast install Viper Antivirus
Don't tell someone to go do something that would take hours if you have no idea what you're talking about.

I reinstalled XP recently. Also I heard issues about the windows 7 memory, which doesn't recover, same with processes closed --'. Same with fucking gta closed, it stays on high memory usage, and gta run slows, and have to restart computer. Even though with this memory usage high, just gta gets slows... any other games doesn't.