Attach3DLabelTextToVehicle offsets

Hey again, so recently i made a system for vehicle numbers to be shown on vehicles, but the problem is that i made a offset using sultan and i thought the text will suit every car, but all other cars have other lenghts and etc... So on sultan, those numbers were in perfect position, but with other cars they are allmost in the middle of vehicle or not in the right position... I've seen this system on RedcountyRP, so should i:

pawn Код:
if(modelid == MODEL_ID)
{
        // custom offset
}
Or theres other way to do this, without manually changing the offset?
Thanks in advice.
BTW, by saying offset i mean: Attach3DLabelTextToVehicle(txtid, vehicleid, OFFSETX, OFFSETY, OFFSETZ, lastoptionwhichidontremember);

All vehicles have different offsets, can't do anything about it other than manually getting the offsets for each model and maybe adding it to an array or something. And can't you use SetVehicleNumberPlate (0.3c) instead?

Oh, damn... Well i wont change the offsets manually for sure, i have no time for this, so maybe i have to find other way... Im using 0.3b right now, or should i use 0.3c? I heard theres lots of bugs, becouse its not released yet?

0.3c was officialy released today.
Same amount of bug as in 0.3b afaik, lol
+ 0.3c have lots of useful features that you could make something awesome of

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3c was officialy released today.
Same amount of bug as in 0.3b afaik, lol
+ 0.3c have lots of useful features that you could make something awesome of
Didnt knew it was released today... Anyway, thanks for advice, Garsino!