HD SA:MP Logo, Made By EliteTerm

My good, ol' buddy EliteTerm has a special treat for you! He was playing around in RocketDock today and he noticed that SA:MP's current logo is a bit of lesser quality under normal icon sizes now. No one to be at fault, but ever since the introduction of Windows Vista, the icon files have been forced to match the same size as program icons, and with this comes image corruption and pixelation. Obviously the SA:MP team has more important things to focus on right now, so EliteTerm took it upon himself to offer up his updated version for anyone willing to use it! Anyone wanting to download it for use may do so, but remember that it is not official, nor will support be given for it. This is purely fan art, although if the SA:MP team, for whatever reason, becomes interested in using it officially, they can contact me in order to contact with EliteTerm until he gets around to making an account. Have fun!

/imageshack/img573/6796/samph.png

Oh... Tt's nice! 10/10

Nice quality..I need to know how to enlarge with good quality if it's possible.

Making this topic costs more time then making that logo doesn't it?

Lol, who cares we got alot of time, If we wouldn't wanted to waste our time we wouldn't be here.

Nice man!

lol +1

an Icon's size needs to be 32 x 32 once you convert this into .ico it will just looks same as before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeatric
Посмотреть сообщение
I lol'd hard, but ill use it anyway thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeatric
Посмотреть сообщение
.++.