Green Dot Money Pak [FUCKED ME OVER]

So I bought one and loaded $450 onto it, and I went to to website, went through the steps, entered the information it
asked, then, when I was done, it said "Please wait 7 - 10 days for your refund to arrive in the mail"...
I clicked "Add Funds Now" and signed into my account and everything... um...? What should I do? Their phone line isn't working, and I didn't wanna file a refund, I just wanted to fucking add the funds into my Paypal account.

You ... got ... scammed .

Did you make the transaction through pay pal? Cause i have no idea what Green Dot is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
Did you make the transaction through pay pal? Cause i have no idea what Green Dot is.

Yeah, Money-Pak is certified with PayPal, and I DID USE the officials website for it.

http://aolanswers.com/questions/reco...21743?#answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
View Post
O_o, that's not what happened. I went to the official green dot moneypak website, went to add funds, entered
everything, derp derp derp, and in the end, it said that my refund would be sent to the address I supplied. And looky, they even said this when I tried to add it again:

That's why you should have tested with $10 or something :P

I have used this service before. I've done it a lot with $25

Contact PayPal. They should insure your transaction?

Hm...this is weird i use these cards but the max i put on them are 25$ :/ Now i guess it's a safe idea to only put 25$ on them