[FilterScript] Babul's Fireworks

Very Nice

Very Nice Babul, call me to play in your seerver xD

Nice Work
btw, how to make Filterscripts?

awesome bro !!

Have this been fixed?? it still not work for me

the FireWorks(201)2 will get uploaded @ x-mas... but this year, it will work as expected.
in case some1 wants to test it, the IP should be in my sig

wher can i downlode it?

looks pretty well,waiting for update!

how to download this please

Where is the link?

i added a temporary download link in my sig, this script is FAR BEYOND from being perfect.
you need all upward mentioned plugins/includes.
i have set the maximum spawned objects at a time to 1200, if some players want to spawn some fireworks and they dont work, then the reason is maybe the "cache" already being filled with maximum objects. the script will simply not create more then.
have a look on these lines:
Код:
const Accuracy=80;//timer(ms)
new ObjectsMax=1200;
changing the timer to a bigger value will make the moving effects look jittering - 80 ms is ok, but 50 would look better... but eats more cpu indeed...

plugins required:
<sscanf2>
<streamer>
<mapandreas>
<gvar>
<directory>

its not compiled it with the 2.8.x version of sscanf2, you may need to recompile it in case you are using the latest version.
tip: use the <JIT> plugin aswell.

i wish you all a happy new year 2013!

oh, you can test it here: (before you suffer on installing 6 plugins lol)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/38ae35abab/

What Is This

Код:
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(577) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "EmitterTypeRnd"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(613) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "Generations"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(573) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "GroundBump"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(572) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Seek"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(569) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "RotY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(569) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "RotX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1052) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "VelY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1051) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "VelX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1289) : warning 209: function "OnDialogResponse" should return a value
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1291) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "StartType"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1318) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "LastValidTypeListed"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1432) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "BuyableFireworks"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1732) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Angle"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelZ"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosZ"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1731) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1765) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Angle"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelZ"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "VelX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosZ"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosY"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1764) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "PosX"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1763) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "Type"
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(1902) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ListItemDialogID"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size:           2396 bytes
Code size:           109288 bytes
Data size:          3537864 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=30228 cells (120912 bytes)
Total requirements: 3665932 bytes

28 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Program Files\Files2\SA-MP Servers\Cops and Robbers\filterscripts\FireWorks3.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mapandreas"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...63#post2299263

you must get mapandreas plugin, read ^.

Also I think it has include, so put it. (haven't checked).

@BodyBoardVEVO and others who get warnings 203 and 204:
this script is an late alpha version - it got changed, bugged, fixed,rescripted, adopted to new natives, in-& excluded from using the streamer.
the warnings about non-used variables CAN be ignored without any doubt, they will jsut eat some more RAM.
this 2.0 "edit" of the script already contains a feature which is still bugged: player-seeking effects, but i removed all fireworks using that, cause the playerid-0 bug is still existent ><

concerning the heap/stack usage:
in the compiler run options, there is a string with the pawncc.exe options, add this to it to increase the value in cells:
Код:
-S65536
..and i have to admit: i compiled with the -w203 -w204 options. ty for reminding me on removing the warnings when releasing such a script.

..this script manually moves objects by setting their positions, this causes some speed settings be loo low, but its still functional. some effects could look sort of weird.

Where the download?

download link?