[FilterScript] Babul's Fireworks

', What is this?

A Fireworks Filterscript.
Each Player can type 1 simple Command (/FW) with 1 Parameter, the ID of the Firework "Object", or create (short) messages simply typed as parameter.
Most of them (Objects) will show Particles, which got added in SAMP 0.3c.
I appreciate that much, coz it finally made it possible to (ab)use the Particle Effects for what they belong to: Fireworks!
', What do i need else to run it?

ZCMD Include
Streamer Plugin
to enjoy the really sweet gfx iam posting in the vids, you should give the New Great Effects 1.6 a try!
', Commands

Код:
/fwcredits
	are worth to mention...
/fwcmds or /cmds
	pretty same as /cmds, this time a dialog list will pop up. select one!
/fw <Type (900-999)> [T (trail attaches the launcher to the player, if the FW object is not solid)]
	Type specifies the ID of the particle in the huge array. usually ID 901-999 will be used.
/fw Happy New Year 2011
', Convince yourself, heres the Video
sry for bad resolution, this was the only quick way to avoid even more lag...
ENJOY!

This Script is Public Domain Software, feel free to use it as you wish, if you create some new sorts of FW, please post some of them here, so we all can enjoy them ^^

', Changelog
1229b) watch the Cow Rocket Video with meat parts as spawning particles ^^
1229c) /fwcmds shows all available fireworks in a dialog now. no need to add IDs manually anymore...
if you click an ID, it will launch, and the dialog will show up again. this avoids command spam aswell
added 6 flashing rockets with launcher (921-926)
1229d) rearranged some particles to include white rockets, the /fw dialog title shows the amount of available types
1230a) added 2 fountains, 933 will spawn some glowing particles, expect some neater later
1230b) a silly mistake makes the cracker launcher box lethal. fixed ^^
a new optional parameter (trail) for /FW <Type> [T] will allow players to attach any firework to his position. regardless if he is in a vehicle or not.
1231a) added a check for solid objects, this avoids the attached launchers to disturb players from moving around.
the curtain can be attached to a player, the jumping-cracker-box not (uses a barrel as launcher)
adding firework letters
1231b) letters as fireworks - fire up your messages! IDs: "0-9":101-109, "A-Z":110-135
they spawn so you can read them while watching north (yet).
0101a) /fw recognizes either numerical IDs as usual (with T optional for a trail) OR characters to spawn a burning message (writes fron west to east).
0102a) done. i hope everything works now, tested most of the effects which were different...

IM FIRST HAHA

Thanks Babul Its The Best 5/5

Nice <3 this so much <3 the green ones too!

Best Fireworks Filterscript.

Im wondering how will look new versions when this is so awesome.

thx :P
*2nd post updated

Epic and slow..

yep, it needs hell of GPU time. press and hold F5 while you see lot of objects. the bitrate is not the problem, nor the CPU is. if you are using gfx mods like i do, this FW script can cause serious lag >-<

Sexy FS R Sexy. Really love the cow part

Nice.....

nice fireworks

Cool one man xD

omg i need this mirror

God FS

tyvm, your replies motivate me to add some more stuff, and allow me to easily bump until its too late
btw: due to the different timezones i can enjoy some new RL fireworks effects, and use them as inspiration for the FS. anyways, i doubt that anyone will spend his time on the PC @ 0:00 ^^

Doesn't work for me. Some objects spawn, Cracker and X-Mas Tree. Nothing more, why ? I got the streamer and ZCMD Working fine. I've put it in as a filterscript and loaded, i did /fw 911 e.g. and nothing happened.

uncomment those 3 lines in the CObject() callback:
Код:
		new string[128];//debug
		format(string,sizeof(string),"Type:%d Speed:%2.3f VelZ:%2.3f AddX:%f AddY:%f AddZ:%f LifeTime:%5d",Type,Speed,gFireWork[Type][eFW_ObjectVelocityZ],AddX,AddY,AddZ,ObjectLifeTimeMS[aFW[ObjectsInUse]]);
		SendClientMessageToAll(MSGCMDS_COLOR,string);
and have a look if they get spawned. since the xmastree and "old" objects are showing up, i assume you are >120 units away from the particles? some explosions show up? if you are creating them in a vehicle, step out, wait until each type (object) spawned at least once. it could be that the "object dont show up while in a car"-glitch got ya

Nothing shows up, i am on foot typing /fw ID and nothing happens. Only X-Mas Tree works. But anyways i will try what you said, thanks

Bull, still nothing happens. I press EVERY single Firework and all i get is this:

I use tihs in my server .... xD