Can just connect to the forum over proxy. Why?

Hey.
I've got following problem: Sometimes, when I just browse through the sa-mp forum, suddenly it stops working for me (just for me, you all can connect). Today i tried connecting to the forum using a proxy and it worked. Now my question: Why?! www.sa-mp.com works for me, but the wiki and the forum are blocked. Does anyone know why this sometimes happens to me?

your internet is bad xD

Contact a moderator, they will sort out the problem.

Same thing is happening to me. Especially when someone sends me a friendship request and on the accept screen, the forum seems to freeze and after it I can't go in the forum for 12 hours or something.
I don't think it's my internet, neither my country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
Посмотреть сообщение
Same thing is happening to me. Especially when someone sends me a friendship request and on the accept screen, the forum seems to freeze and after it I can't go in the forum for 12 hours or something.
I don't think it's my internet, neither my country.
Yea, I also think it seems to happen especially when i'm on someone's profile. I don't think it's my internet, too, because i'm using other forums, that i dont have problems with. My country.. well... Germany seems okay, doesn't it?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOnaStick
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey.
I've got following problem: Sometimes, when I just browse through the sa-mp forum, suddenly it stops working for me (just for me, you all can connect). Today i tried connecting to the forum using a proxy and it worked. Now my question: Why?! www.sa-mp.com works for me, but the wiki and the forum are blocked. Does anyone know why this sometimes happens to me?
This happens quite frequently to me, I realized my "MalwareBytes" the bought edition has a web blocker and it blocked this website and the wiki.. the fix was to remove the web blocker..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens quite frequently to me, I realized my "MalwareBytes" the bought edition has a web blocker and it blocked this website and the wiki.. the fix was to remove the web blocker..
The problem is, I don't have anything like that installed. I'm using Comodo Antivirus+Firewall, and I've just got Steam, Itunes, Tuneup Utilities, MSN and skype running in the background. The problem does not stop when I switch over to ****** Chrome, I tried that several times now.

Again, I need to use the proxy again, since I was browsing through a profile on the sa-mp forum.
Would be cool if anybody can help me with this, because it's quite annoying.
Thanks.

Have you even contacted a moderator yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim_
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you even contacted a moderator yet?
Didn't get any reply =/