compile anyways?

Ok so i want to compile my gm, but i get a error i cant fix, is there a program that just compiles it, even if there is a error?

even if you found one, which I doubt, your script wouldn't work or make you crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
even if you found one, which I doubt, your script wouldn't work or make you crash
well dont comment if you dont have a link, seriously, i said the errror is no worrys, what of that dont you understand?!

Why not post the error so you could get some help to fix it?

No you can't compile it without fixing errors. Mostly errors are easy to fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souvlaki
View Post
No you can't compile it without fixing errors. Mostly errors are easy to fix.
well its for my car dealership, do you have msn and team view?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Mafia™
View Post
well dont comment if you dont have a link, seriously, i said the errror is no worrys, what of that dont you understand?!
the error is OBV. a problem because you know... ITS AN ERROR. The only way to compile your code is to remove the code with the error. An error likely cause other things in your script to malfunction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
the error is OBV. a problem because you know... ITS AN ERROR. The only way to compile your code is to remove the code with the error. An error likely cause other things in your script to malfunction.
ok seriously, this error means nothing! its a fucking bug in my editor, i dont use pawncc becuase it wont work, all im asking if there is a comepiler that just does teh shit. the .pwn file i got came with a .amx file, so the guy already compiled it, i tried to comepile it on my own and i got teh same error, but when using the .amx ingame nothing is wrong with it. So I did some editing on the .pwn but cant compile with that error!...

No Mafia, it's something that needs to be fixed. Just because it was compiled once properly doesn't mean someone didn't come along and try to tweak it and screw up.

Post the error......