What do you look for in RP

I'm currently making an RP Game Mode and I'm adding all the unique Ideas I can come up with.

However, I want to know what you guys ( The SA:MP Community) Want / Don't want to see in a server

What do you like?

What you don't like?

What you would like to see?

What your sick of seeing in server's?

What should / Could be changed?

What's a unique thing to add?

What do you look for in a server?

What's appealing?

Thanks in advance!

UG Scripter

Aka ( Refer to Sig )

Well i won't fill up that list, but i got to say that every day more and more people mix up the meanings of RP and RL.
Most people that call their gamemode RP have things like real chat and real name (Don_Corleone) and if you don't drive like in real life they say ''You'll have to act RP''.
WTF?

RP = Role Play: Play like a cop or medic etc. this has nothing to do with real life!
RL = Real Life: Act as mutch as you can like in real life.

So please, and i say this to everybody, think before you call your gamemode RP or RL because most people today mix up these things.

i dont want to see the old/everywhere used godfather stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDK
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i won't fill up that list, but i got to say that every day more and more people mix up the meanings of RP and RL.
Most people that call their gamemode RP have things like real chat and real name (Don_Corleone) and if you don't drive like in real life they say ''You'll have to act RP''.
WTF?

RP = Role Play: Play like a cop or medic etc. this has nothing to do with real life!
RL = Real Life: Act as mutch as you can like in real life.

So please, and i say this to everybody, think before you call your gamemode RP or RL because most people today mix up these things.
What the fuck you on about? How can anyone mix role-play and real life?

But you're right, there are light RP and strict RP servers out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
What the fuck you on about? How can anyone mix role-play and real life?

But you're right, there are light RP and strict RP servers out there.
I dont know but most server i join just have that, calling their gamemode RP but all the rules are RL.

Professionalism and uniqueness.

Just as IBP said ....... And once more , professional admins , script , and RolePlay , and no more fucking GF EDITS!!!!

( IBP-RP = Good , played before ,randomly dissapeared , gimme the IP )

When you die you lose everything you have and you will have to pay ѕ of your new account. You will be punished because you have died while not being old. Also, when you die for the 2nd time you will be banned from the server.

Sounds like a good idea. If you made that I will invite all my 344 SA-MP Roleplay friends to your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение
When you die you lose everything you have and you will have to pay ѕ of your new account. You will be punished because you have died while not being old. Also, when you die for the 2nd time you will be banned from the server.

Sounds like a good idea. If you made that I will invite all my 344 SA-MP Roleplay friends to your server.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
Посмотреть сообщение

Could you PM me your MSN please?