[HELP] Mysql is not working

Yo guys,

I've set up a mysql database on my server which I bought (so not my localhost server or w/e).
I can run the script and when I check my log it says that my script is connected to the mysql DB.

But when I log out or what ever, my variables don't afe (and yes, they are supposed to safe).

Here's an image of my table and field:

As you can see the table name is Accounts the fields are set up good.

What the problem?

Show your mysql log.

Where can I find this?
Because I was speaking about the normal server log.
When the script makes contact with the server I made a print with connected etc.

Well, adminlevel, money and bank etc. is varchar(11) which means that they are strings, you need to make them who contains numbers to intergers.

It is were your serve_log.txt is

But why doesn't Name save?
It's a string and it's set as varchar?

Found the mysql log but it's huge, do you need specific parts or do you want me to put it all in a pastebin?

give us the 20 last lines
- Give us a part from your script aswell where it saves the name

http://pastebin.com/1xt7rLGM

Last 20 lines and the adding function.

Sorry for the double post but I found out that some tables were not yet made.
I made them now but it still doesn't work.
For every table it says : Successfully executed. But the variables still don't safe.
But I don't get it; I got a DB and all, but where do these things safe?
In dini for example you'd have:
Userfiles/NAME and in NAME you have the variables, now I have MYSQL_DB/Accounts/name and MYSQL_DB/Accounts/Rank and MYSQL_DB/Accounts/Faction etc. How does the script/server or what ever know what variable belongs to who? I mean, this for example:
Quote:

(UPDATE drugs SET Cocaine=0,Crack=0,Heroin=0,Hydrocodone=0,Inhalants =0,LSD=0,Marijuana=0,MDMA=0,Methamphetamine=0,Anab olic_Steroids=0,Needles=0,Blunts=0 WHERE Name = 'Chris Loyd') - Successfully executed.

It's saving in Name = Chris Loyd? But the table is drugs?

Anyways this is the 20 last lines I got now:
http://pastebin.com/ST5f8g8t