Increse object limit?

So I reached the object limit of 400 objects in my gamemode, but i was wondering, if i were to make a second gamemode for the same server, could i place more objects without having any problems?

Ever heard of 'Object Streamers'?? Incognito's Streamer Plugin is by far the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L3th4l]
Посмотреть сообщение
Ever heard of 'Object Streamers'?? Incognito's Streamer Plugin is by far the best.
um what does this have to do with anything, i have a streamer, but there is a object limit, and that limit is 400.

No the limit is not 400 for an object streamer. Obviously you have no idea what your talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
No the limit is not 400 for an object streamer. Obviously you have no idea what your talking about.
well if it is not 400, why when i place more objects into my gm, other objects disappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
and dont say i dont know what im talking about when i do, i may be wrong, and i do know what im talking about because im talking about this. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

if the object limit increased since 3.c than please tell

Sweet Mafia, object streamers remove and add objects as they're required. Depending on how the streamer is designed, it may go by closest objects or random ones in the area.

As for now, 400 is the limit without a streamer.

You need to convert your objects from "CreateObject" to "CreateDynamicObject" or whatever your streamer uses. if you use CreateObject it will just appear like normal and wont stream more objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFriSki
Посмотреть сообщение
Sweet Mafia, object streamers remove and add objects as they're required. Depending on how the streamer is designed, it may go by closest objects or random ones in the area.

As for now, 400 is the limit without a streamer.
Well what is the best streamer i could use? ATM I am using the streamer "streamer" but i dont like the fact that other objects i mapped are being deleted, so in your opinion whats the best streamer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden_Bruin
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to convert your objects from "CreateObject" to "CreateDynamicObject" or whatever your streamer uses. if you use CreateObject it will just appear like normal and wont stream more objects.
do i have to do this for all my objects, or just some?