One DCMD Command disable all the STRCMP cmds !

Hey,

I've a [FS]Car Spawner -> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=125692 (V2.0)
It's a DCMD command .. It's works very much
but the other cmds in my GM doesn't work !
PS: I've LuxAdmin FS all his cmds are DCMD but it work normal and the GM works too.

Some one can find the problem ?
Please

I think this happens because in the end of OnPlayerCommandText you have return 0; and in main gamemode return 1; or anything different OR viceversa. Try taking a look on that.

are you using zcmd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I think this happens because in the end of OnPlayerCommandText you have return 0; and in main gamemode return 1;
I have this in the FS:

pawn Код:
dcmd_v(playerid,params[])
{
                Blabla ...
        format(string, sizeof(string), "--> %s [Model ID: %d | Colours: %d,%d] has been spawned.", VehicleNames[car-400], car, colour1, colour2);
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, string);
    }
in GM i have:

pawn Код:
if(strcmp(cmdtext,"/mycommand",true) == 0)
{
      //Do something here.
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by XePloiT
Посмотреть сообщение
are you using zcmd?
No, In the main GM I use STRCMP and the FS it's DCMD !

At the end of OnPlayerCommandText you must always return 0, else the script thinks that the command the user typed is correct and so it won't pass information to other scripts.

I have change the return 1; on the GM to return 0; (the last cmd) but still the same problem !

Bump

Don't change the return 0; from the last command, change it to the end of the callback!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
change it to the end of the callback!!
I have at the end of callback:

pawn Код:
return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"ERROR: Command doesn't exist.");
}
which means, if player tape invalid command it's gives him this line, in place of SERVER: Unknown Command.