Error when i want to make startengine -stopengine

C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(172) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(181) : error 017: undefined symbol "ProxDetector"
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(193) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(194) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(199) : error 017: undefined symbol "VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON"
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(200) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(202) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(204) : warning 219: local variable "vid" shadows a variable at a preceding level
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(207) : error 017: undefined symbol "VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF"
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(210) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(213) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(213) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(213) : error 004: function "OnPlayerEnterVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(21 : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(21 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(21 : error 004: function "OnPlayerExitVehicle" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(223) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(223) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(223) : error 004: function "OnPlayerStateChange" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(22 : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(22 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(22 : error 004: function "OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(233) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(233) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(233) : error 004: function "OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(23 : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(23 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(23 : error 004: function "OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(243) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(243) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(243) : error 004: function "OnPlayerLeaveRaceCheckpoint" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(24 : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(24 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(24 : error 004: function "OnRconCommand" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(253) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(253) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(253) : error 004: function "OnPlayerRequestSpawn" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(25 : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(25 : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(25 : error 004: function "OnObjectMoved" is not implemented
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(263) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(263) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Philippe Veilleux.PHILIPPE\Bureau\Nouveau dossier\gamemodes\NoEdit.pwn(263) : error 004: function "OnPlayerObjectMoved" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

Here my Cmds:

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/me", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /me [action]");
new str[128];
GetPlayerName(playerid, str, sizeof(str));
format(str, sizeof(str), "* %s %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, str, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPL E,COLOR_PURPLE);
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/LAC", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /lac [localchat]");
new str[128];
format(str, sizeof(str), "((LOOC)) %s %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, str, 0xFFFF00AA,0xFFFF00AA,0xFFFF00AA,0xFFFF00AA,0xFFFF 00AA);
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/ooc", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /ooc [action]");
new str[128];
format(str, sizeof(str), "((OOC)) %s : %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFF00AA, str);
return 1;
}
new engine,lights,alarm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective;
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/startengine", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(vid != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) {
GetVehicleParamsEx(vid,engine,lights,alarm,doors,b onnet,boot,objective);
SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,al arm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/stopengine", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF,lights,a larm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
at the very TOP LINE 1

it already here

public OnPlayerCommandText

Go into your 0.3c folder and open the pawno there, then when your in pawno press ctrl+o and open your file and recompile.

Also change code to this
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/me", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /me [action]");
new str[128];
format(str, sizeof(str), "* %s %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
new Float:posx, Float:posy, Float:posz;
GetPlayerPos(playerid, posx, posy, posz);
for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
if (IsPlayerConnected(i))
{
if(GetPlayerVirtualWorld(i) == GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid))
{
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,30,posx, posy, posz))
{
SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_PURPLE, str);
}
}
}
}
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/LAC", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /lac [localchat]");
new str[128];
format(str, sizeof(str), "((LOOC)) %s %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
{
{
{
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,30,posx, posy, posz))
{
SendClientMessage(i, 0xFFFF00AA, str);
}
}
}
}
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/ooc", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
if(!cmdtext[3])return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000FF, "USAGE: /ooc [action]");
new str[128];
format(str, sizeof(str), "((OOC)) %s : %s", str, cmdtext[4]);
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFF00AA, str);
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/startengine", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON,lights,al arm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
}
return 1;
}
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/stopengine", true, 3)) // 3 is the length of /me
{
SetVehicleParamsEx(vid,VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF,lights,a larm,doors,bonnet,boot,objective);
return 1;
}
return 0;
}

pawn Код:
forward ProxDetector(Float:radi, playerid, string[], color);
public ProxDetector(Float:radi, playerid, string[], color)
{
    {
        {
            {
                if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i,radi,posx, posy, posz))
                {
                    SendClientMessage(i, color, string);
                }
            }
        }
    }
}

You also need to define the values
VEHICLE_PARAMS_ON and VEHICLE_PARAMS_OFF and VEHICLE_PARAMS_UNSET to use them.
Search for their values.

Yeah you guys is Right thanks for Help

i was abit stupid lol